Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Issues and Anomalies

Status
Not open for further replies.
But problem here is that it was not AI, it was some other guy playing online with me and his legit balls were not being counted. :p

Every time I miss a a front foot shot on a spin bowler & press circle to get myself back into the crease I instead end up leaving the crease & getting stumped. This needs fixing.

Last edited:
Please use standard form for requests and bugs-makes it a lot easier for us to search for and collate.

Mode: All Modes
Match Type: All Matched
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Match Summary
Ground: All
Teams: All
Get Best:
Description of Issue: The format of the final match summary should be changed to make it very clear and also thats the standard cricketing format to display the summary. It looks good but the team batting first should be on top in One day, T20 and any limited over matches. In test it should be Team batting first Innings on Top followed by 2nd team first innings and then first team 2nd innings followed by 2nd team 2nd innings.
* Ross this is the first time me involving in this type of conversations...if this is an easy thing to fix please do...so that it'll be an awesome game...
* Im mentioning all this just to support you guys for the betterment and not to criticize...best game ever

I too faced lag today and game got crashed in the 1st over. This time screen turned into black and i restarted the ps3.

Could it be a server issue? A lot of people got the game last friday and today being the first weekend with the game.

Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured):
Get Best:
Description of Issue:
There is a massive issue regarding spin bowling, the ball is hardly spinning regardless of the pitch type or pitch wear. Do the different types of pitches have different effect on the ball? Really not seeing it at the moment.

Description of Issue: Some action around bat pad and in the slips cordon would be very welcome. Bowled upwards of 150 overs in test match mode now in all extreme pace and spin conditions and yet to have a catch in the slips or have anything remotely close to a ball popping up at bat pad from a batsman coming forward.

Definitely feel those 2 things plus some more realistic spin on the ball will improve the longevity and fun of bowling.

Last edited:
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occurred): All the time
Get Best:
Description of Issue: I can not hear if there was a snick/nick on the ball. I then review if and find there was. I have not found any setting that can increase the snick sound. This has led to numerous reviews lost.

guys the patch that will fix the career mode thing will fix it for an ongoing career mode aswell?

guys the patch that will fix the career mode thing will fix it for an ongoing career mode aswell?

They can't know until it's ready. It's not as simple as saying oh yes we'll make it save game compatible!

Description of Issue: I can not hear if there was a snick/nick on the ball. I then review if and find there was. I have not found any setting that can increase the snick sound. This has led to numerous reviews lost.
Isn't that a good thing? You don't always hear a nick in real cricket.

Last edited:
I've played 2 years in career mode. i have found few few bugs. Online feature have lots of work to do and this will be the main feature to be successful in future titles. Career mode should have more depth. More leagues and stadiums required. Gameplay is unbeatable and keeps us guessing. AI is almost perfect. Big ant have made a huge stride and they have taken cricket gaming to the next level for sure:clap:clap:clap. I think next year we will see a better game than this one. I wish big ant to be successful and compete with the likes of ea fifa series with cricket games and this is possible. If American sports games like NFL, baseball and basketball can be successful cricket can definitely be successful. But to be successful big ant should bring in new features every year without bugs and try new things like they have done in this game. Please don't give up in any circumstances and support the fans.

Hi Ross,

I reckon using something like Debuggle or Bugzilla for tracking bugs would have kept things a bit more organized and streamlined. Just my two cents...

Has anyone reported how the field platings keep changing automatically?

Also bowler automatically shifts from over And around the wicket??

Anyone notice this? Is it going to be looked at in a patch as it is frustrating!

Has anyone reported how the field platings keep changing automatically?

Also bowler automatically shifts from over And around the wicket??

This is because field placement is different for every batsman you face. Once you set up your field for a particular batsman, it should not change (doesn't for me). Only when a new batsman comes on do I have to re-set my field.

I also experience the change of bowling side from over and around.. even during the same over to the same batsman one ball to the next when no run was scored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread