Status
Not open for further replies.
Mode:career
Match Type: 1 day
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 14.4
Ground:unsure
Teams: SA and QLD
Get Best: yes
Description of Issue: bowled a no ball and the game changed my field to a different one where the fielders all went in close. IIRC in 1 dayers you cant change the field when a bowler bowls a no ball

Match Type: 1 day
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 14.4
Teams: SA and QLD
Description of Issue: bowled a no ball and the game changed my field to a different one where the fielders all went in close. IIRC in 1 dayers you cant change the field when a bowler bowls a no ball

Did the batsmen change ends (ie run a single or 3) if so then a field change is permitted

I dont recall but regardless the game changed the field and it wouldnt allow me to change it back

In ODIs and T20s even if I give away free hits the AI tends to hit ground shots straight to the fielder rather than lofted shots which is good for me bt is totally unrealistic. Difficulty was Pro.Anyone else noticed this?

Last edited:
In ODIs and T20s even if I give away free hits the AI tends to hit ground shots straight to the fielder rather than lofted shots which is good for me bt is totally unrealistic. Difficulty was Pro.Anyone else noticed this?

I have had the AI hit me for a six, hit it up for a catch, hit it on the ground on free hits. I think it all depends on how you bowl.

Match Type: 4 day
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 75
Teams: WA and QLD
Description of Issue: bowling figures of 1/7 off 5. team score 3/54 get taken out of the attack and other bowls all bowl 15+ overs(including opening batsmen) dont get brought back into the attack until the score is 7/255 in the 75th over. wtf strike rate of 11 average of 4.5 seriously wtf

Match Type: 4 day
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 75
Teams: WA and QLD
Description of Issue: bowling figures of 1/7 off 5. team score 3/54 get taken out of the attack and other bowls all bowl 15+ overs(including opening batsmen) dont get brought back into the attack until the score is 7/255 in the 75th over. wtf strike rate of 11 average of 4.5 seriously wtf

Sometimes for me I don't even get to bowl the whole match..Its really frustrating..:mad
But sometimes the captain decisions feels realistic like waiting 13 overs and bowling out 4 overs at a stretch in T20...As my average and economy are the best in T20....:D

online forfit

@Ross

the forfeit thing during online matches when bowl "accidently" couple of wides or no balls, gives the other player option of Forfeit WIN the match is too harsh at times... greedy opponent will take advantage from it without completing the match they get win even if they are loosing for sure.

what i want is to remove this option OR atleast "reset" the counting when a bowler actually bowls legitimate delivery! For now if due to lag or else i had bowl couple of wides in my first over, and rest of overs were ok but i bowl wide at last bowl the opponet gets the option of forfeit win even he is loosing badly :(

(sorry if the issue is under notice already)

----------

HI,
Match T20 world cup final (competition mode)
Difficulty: Legend
Ground: auto
@Ross @bigant
So i was bowling against AI in "legend" mode and AI was taking bad singles after playing shots straight to fielders in the circle..and getting runout every time.. :facepalm AI were 24 for 7 due to this non sense running.....i had to stimulate their innings to chase a decent total still i was chasing 60 runs to take the cup in legend difficulty :P

(sorry if already under consideration)

Please take a look and sort it out in next patches THANKS :)

@Ross

the forfeit thing during online matches when bowl "accidently" couple of wides or no balls, gives the other player option of Forfeit WIN the match is too harsh at times... greedy opponent will take advantage from it without completing the match they get win even if they are loosing for sure.

what i want is to remove this option OR atleast "reset" the counting when a bowler actually bowls legitimate delivery! For now if due to lag or else i had bowl couple of wides in my first over, and rest of overs were ok but i bowl wide at last bowl the opponet gets the option of forfeit win even he is loosing badly :(

(sorry if the issue is under notice already)

----------

HI,
Match T20 world cup final (competition mode)
Difficulty: Legend
Ground: auto
@Ross @bigant
So i was bowling against AI in "legend" mode and AI was taking bad singles after playing shots straight to fielders in the circle..and getting runout every time.. :facepalm AI were 24 for 7 due to this non sense running.....i had to stimulate their innings to chase a decent total still i was chasing 60 runs to take the cup in legend difficulty :P

(sorry if already under consideration)

Please take a look and sort it out in next patches THANKS :)

We will look at it but it's so we don't have people game the system - someone could just keep bowling wides until you give up.

We will look at it but it's so we don't have people game the system - someone could just keep bowling wides until you give up.

Allow me to suggest a way to treat this? The field setting each time a new player is on strike is what consumes the maximum amount of time that eventually leads to this.

Would it be possible to give players the option to save the custom field setting so that the same field setting/s can be applied to the other batsmen? I think that would solve a lot of problems and also add to the immersion aspect of this game. What would be even better is if a directional button could be assigned to switch between field presets without a window filling up the screen.

Right, things I don't like so far:

- No urgency when cancelling a run. Wander around once you find the crease, not before. Keeps costing me plenty as I forget to hit the R2 or I hit it too late.

- Cannot see the field behind the bowler when at the non strikers end in career mode. How am I expected to call for a run if I can't see the field. On second thoughts, why am I calling? It's the strikers call.

- Some goober put himself into the NSW side as a #3 bat (S. Hampton) for the download best sides.

Everything else is good. Hopefully the patch can sort these minor issues out.

- Cannot see the field behind the bowler when at the non strikers end in career mode. How am I expected to call for a run if I can't see the field. On second thoughts, why am I calling? It's the strikers call.

Look around the field just as you do with the on strike batsman.

Sometimes for me I don't even get to bowl the whole match..Its really frustrating..:mad
But sometimes the captain decisions feels realistic like waiting 13 overs and bowling out 4 overs at a stretch in T20...As my average and economy are the best in T20....:D

Its frigging stupid.

Also just got stumped when my foot was originally behind the line and when i pressed the button to get back to make sure my foot was behind the line he left the crease and ran around in a frigging circle the got back in the crease. starting to get sick of this stuff. patch needs to happen asap

Does someone else also belive that diving catches on full sprint during manual fielding and by the AI are way too unrealistic and occur way too often in the game?
I think manual catching in general is way to easy.
I seem to catch everything that comes my way

Does someone else also belive that diving catches on full sprint during manual fielding and by the AI are way too unrealistic and occur way too often in the game?
I think manual catching in general is way to easy.
I seem to catch everything that comes my way

Jonty Rhodes I presume?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread