Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Issues and Anomalies

Status
Not open for further replies.
r all tour matches held in the same stadium?? am playing ind tour of england and all the matches are taking place in lancashire stadium...

I've noticed this too. Even if having the sprint modifier made them ground their bat when cancelling a run maybe? Might be something for them to look into for a future patch.
i have the same problem too,when the batsman step out for the advance shot for a fast bowler,if he miss,he stay outside the crease and the keeper stumps, :noway

Last edited:
This is not a problem if you press O or B after you play a shot. I do this for fast bowlers to get the none striker back in his crease so after you play a shot to any bowler just press the button and all will be fine.

Mode:Career
Match Type: P40 (50 over game)
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): start of the game
Ground: Bradman Oval
Teams: Gillingham CC v Leicestershire
Get Best:no
Reproducible (Yes/No/How Many times out of 3/5/10): happened both times i've had rain effect the game before a ball is bowled
Description of Issue: Rain delays start of the game says 35 overs left then they bat for 43 overs 218-7. I thought by the 35 overs left meant each side gets 35 overs.... Confused.

Last edited:
If you can;

1 try and delete all the game data of a previously owned game; this will
a) free hard disk space

2 try and save dbc 14 in career mode again

If that doesn't help; create another thread and ask other people for help; or maybe someone from bigant can solve this for you

Thank you. Deleting the previously saved data resolved the issue.

Mode:Casual
Match Type: 4 day game
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 60ish overs into Leicestershire's innings (1st day)
Ground: Lords
Teams: Essex v Leicestershire
Get Best: Yes
Reproducible (Yes/No/How Many times out of 3/5/10) not yet as first game but thought it odd.

Basically Leicestershire bowled me out for 37 and were 280odd for 8 when they suddenly declared 6 overs before the end of day one. While I can understand the logic of declaring in part as they were 250 runs ahead there was still many days left of the match and realistically I couldn't see a captain declaring at that point in the game so it might be something worth looking at especially as no county team would do it in the 1st innings as bonus points are on offer. Mostly I'm just annoyed they denied me the chance to get a first 5fer with Monty. :mad

any chance of separating the save & exit from each other?

Match Type: t20
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 1st innings, 3rd over
Ground: Durban Fields
Teams: Barbarians v Aus rebel Xi
Reproducible (Yes/No/How Many times out of 3/5/10): Yes, although I only tried within the same game
Description of Issue: I took off the HUD bowling assistance, and switched to Audio bowling assistance, but the audio assistance did not come on. Option was ticked, but no sound produced. Did save and exit and went back in, but it still didn't work. took it off and put bowling HUD back on, took HUD off again and switched on audio but still no sound. all other game sounds were fine.

Match Type: t20
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 1st innings, 10th over
Ground: Durban Fields
Teams: Barbarians v Aus rebel Xi
Reproducible (Yes/No/How Many times out of 3/5/10): Only happened once
Description of Issue: I was bowling with a spinner, batsman charged, didn't connect well and ball rolled just inside the crease. batsman (computer/AI) made no attempt to return the crease and was run out by the keeper.

Mode:N/A
Match Type: N/A
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): N/A
Ground: N/A
Teams: N/A
Reproducible (Yes/No/How Many times out of 3/5/10): Yes, happened twice now
Description of Issue: Lost all my downloaded teams; retained saved game that included the downloaded teams.

Mode:N/A
Match Type: N/A
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): N/A
Ground: N/A
Teams: N/A
Reproducible (Yes/No/How Many times out of 3/5/10): Yes, happened twice now
Description of Issue: Lost all my downloaded teams; retained saved game that included the downloaded teams.

Yes i had this twice also Blocker, first time after a day and next time was 3 or 4 days. I am on my 5 day now and all is fine, also Cricket-online:thumbs said maybe it's a problem with your users names on your PS3 or Xbox mate. So delete all the save games and your Don14 saves on the console and not in the game and start again and just let the option at the start to download all the teams again and also create a random player and hope for the best like me.

PS If i get to this time next week then all should be fine.

Match Type: Any
Over Count (Anytime
Ground: Melbourne
Teams:
Get Best:Yes
Reproducible (Yes)
Sorry you probably have this but as there are multiple run out issues, I want to make sure its covered. When you cancel a run sometimes the player does a wide circle before heading back to the crease getting run out.

This is to the extent of if you were say 1 foot out of the crease and press cancel he then does a circle about 2 /3 meters and then tries to run back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread