Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Issues and Anomalies

Status
Not open for further replies.
im done with this game ive just wasted ?40 game is terrible and unresponsive and online is a jokeif you can even imagine to get game i wint be buying any cricket games for at least 5 years and they must be made by a decent company

i wint [sic] be buying any cricket games for at least 5 years

That's a fairly specific period of time to go for, any particular reason?

im done with this game ive just wasted ?40 game is terrible and unresponsive and online is a jokeif you can even imagine to get game i wint be buying any cricket games for at least 5 years and they must be made by a decent company

The release feels more like a beta to me (maybe an open beta would have helped) but im hoping they fix things up with patches. Still I regret not waiting for just the pc release now. Idon't like buying games for an outdated system but I had heard how great this was meant to be and have wanted a career mode cricket game for years so I had to have this at launch.

by 5 years well be well into next gen so the quality of games might be significantly better there never bes much cricket games made anyway

----------

ill be getting mlb the show for ps4 its my first baseball game ill be getting cricket games are so far behind other sports games right now i did like cricket o7 tho id like to say ea go back and make a cricket game but they probably wont as the money isnt there

Mode: Online
Match type: t10
Over count: About 3 overs in first innings
Ground: Pretoria something
Teams: England (mrdconnors CG) vs South Africa (don't know, wrong names)
Get best: no
Description of Issue: opposition batsmen plays a cut shot, the ball goes along the ground to the fielder. Batsmen sets off, given out as caught, despite it bouncing about 5 times.

Issue 2:
Mode: online
Match type: t10
Over count: 0.3 overs, first innings
Ground: Pretoria something
Teams: ENG (blocker's CG) vs SA (don't know)
Get best: no
Description of issue: massive edge to keeper. Umpire gives it not out. I review, huge hotspot and snicko, remains not out.

Yes, these two issues happened many times for me as well online...

@HBK619 not putting this in the template because it doesn't really fit, but I haven't had a single vibration when I've edged it in any game mode, and believe me I've had tons of edges (or at least been given out). Had a few i think i didn't edge but since the feedback is no different to the ones i did edge, reviewing is a gamble.

Playing on xbox with standard xbox wireless controller.

but I haven't had a single vibration when I've edged it in any game mode...

I've only had a vibration when the ball hits my pad... Never from an edge?

Mode: Career
Match Type: INT Test
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Whole match
Ground: Wellington Park
Teams: NZ - SAF
Get Best: ??
Description of Issue: Bowling assistance HUD doesn't show up when I'm bowling

I'll check the edges out with regard to vibration, maybe they are just for multiplayer but I cant think why that would be.

I'll check the edges out with regard to vibration, maybe they are just for multiplayer but I cant think why that would be.

Im confident my controller vibrates, although in the panic of flicking back and forward and swiping at the ball in pure panic i could be imagining it!

Pretty sure it does though! Thick edges tho? Wheres those bigguns to slip! Only thing id say is missing at the mo that id be fussed about is the slip corden is reduntant!

Can anyone prove me wrong and end that theory for me?

Anyone notice how all the fielders throw with their left hands only most of the times?
Also way too many attacking fields set by the AI. I was batting on 50 in a T20 and they had two slips a gully and shortleg in for me.

And pls pls make the AI follow fielding restrictions. As soon as i hit a few boundaries in a t20 they have 3-4 players on the boundary despite being only in 2-3 over of the game.

Lastly however wide the ball is delivered by a bowler it seems to be very easily caught by keeper or short fine leg when i am bowling. I mean its good for me coz i dont concede runs but its very unrealsitic

Mode: Career
Match Type: INT Test
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Whole match
Ground: Wellington Park
Teams: NZ - SAF
Get Best: ??
Description of Issue: Bowling assistance HUD doesn't show up when I'm bowling

Is this supposed to happen when you play an international match in career to make it harder or something?

Do you have the manual?

yes but a bit confused as I go ahead with it...
Have few queries with bowling as well
First do we have to select length or direction?

----------

I've only had a vibration when the ball hits my pad... Never from an edge?

I had a vibration when the ball hit bat at correct time

So I made the switch to running camera = fielding 1 , and it's terrific.

Imagine my disappointment when I decide to try career again only to find that it's inexplicably not available.

What manner of lunacy led to that decision I wonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread