Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Issues and Anomalies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also try to upload my created team onto the server an alert comes up saying " the table'players' is full" and it doesnt let me upload the team to the server

Checking it out now.

can you put in the patch an option to change teams during a game for example if i want to play batting only so i can swap teams at end of innings and basically compete agaisnt myself it would be really appreciated if this option was brought in becuase then i can compete agiaisnt myself basically and not get frustrated and it makes for more balance matches if im doing just controlling batting if im doing my own tournaments fifa and all ea games have the option to change teams during games sometimes i just randomly play matches in fifa and change team each time the ball goes out for a goal kick or keeper grabs the ball if this option was available it would make the game maybe playable for me again i could even swap beetween batting and bowling every over it would make the game completly balanced im one of these people that dont like competing against the cu in the tradational sense as its always unbalanced thank you

Minor issue, I've got the 100 up for wickets in FC alone, and about 60 more than that when you add in the other formats,
3mNAei9.jpg

But the achievement hasn't unlocked
PvGPPgD.jpg

Last edited:
Ross, do you yet know when the 1st patch will be available? I'm waiting for the patch before playing career mode

Ross, do you yet know when the 1st patch will be available? I'm waiting for the patch before playing career mode

Depends if MS/Sony finish with it before Easter - out of our hands.

@BigAntStudios i reset my academy on ps3 to start again then i went to online community to download teams off the server an a alert come up saying "the don bradman cricket academy server is currently not avaiable. Please try again later"

Mode: Career
Match Type: T20
Over Count : 16th over
Ground: NA
Teams: Mumbai & Jharkhand
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: Was playing with Mumbai required 26 to win of 6 overs, I just required 11 more to overtake the top scorer and get the man of the match award. However in this over the AI bowled 22 wides and gifted the match to me. I neither got to score any runs and overtake the top scorer.

@BigAntStudios i reset my academy on ps3 to start again then i went to online community to download teams off the server an a alert come up saying "the don bradman cricket academy server is currently not avaiable. Please try again later"

Yeah, we're trying to figure out why some people are having issues so it's down at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread