Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Issues and Anomalies

Status
Not open for further replies.
My character plays for Surrey, so the opposition going in to lunch at 32/2 was good for me. I came out after lunch and it was all of a sudden 0/0 with an extra 11 balls bowled for some reason (12.5 overs instead of 11.0), then my player bowled an over and it went back to 32/2 in 12 overs after the over ended.

Interesting. I am guessing the batsmen on crease were the same as before lunch? Would have been interesting if a wicket had fallen in the first over after lunch.

Also, is anyone else getting audio stutter during commentary every 5-10 ish minutes? E.g., "one run taken-ken-ken-ken" "batsman survives-vives-vives".. not really annoying or anything as it only lasts for around a second, but another thing BA can look into. :)

----------

Would have been interesting if a wicket had fallen in the first over after lunch.

Yeah, I'd like to have seen how the game would have reacted to that and what would have happened in the over proceeding mine.

----------

Fielders from the outfield (any position actually) getting direct hits at the stumps literally 9 times out of 10 is kind of weird, too.

[/COLOR]Fielders from the outfield (any position actually) getting direct hits at the stumps literally 9 times out of 10 is kind of weird, too.

From the replays it seemed like the direction the fielder was travelling in and the angle of the throw don't make much of a difference. There were direct hits from people running back to the ball and almost underarming it backwards.

Big Ant, (not sure if this is an issue, though I think it is?) I'm playing Career mode as a bowling all-rounder who bowls Fast and bats at 8 (I certainly put a lot more effort into my bowling than my batting). Why does my captain (Graeme Smith, Surrey) still bowl his first/second/even third-change bowlers before bringing me in to bowl in the 60th over most of the time? He even bowls himself (I'm sure Smith isn't a bowler) for 20 overs or so before bringing me in. Is that normal (though I doubt that because I'm a 140kph pace bowler and my job is a bowling all rounder) or?

Maybe your created player looks like Lance Klusner??? That would be enough to throw Graeme Smith off!!

Even i would like to have option of adjusting keeper's distance from stump manually. It should be one of the things for the patch. Because on low bounce pitches it would become frustrating to see edges not carrying where in real life keeper would have come up a few steps.

With the smooth animations in the game I would really love to see that...:yes

Also, is anyone else getting audio stutter during commentary every 5-10 ish minutes? E.g., "one run taken-ken-ken-ken" "batsman survives-vives-vives".. not really annoying or anything as it only lasts for around a second, but another thing BA can look into. :)

----------

Yeah, I'd like to have seen how the game would have reacted to that and what would have happened in the over proceeding mine.

----------

""
Fielders from the outfield (any position actually) getting direct hits at the stumps literally 9 times out of 10 is kind of weird, too.
""

regarding last line that i observed as well i..e direct hit 99% .... i think this is a bug....

Graeme Smith has bowled himself so so much preferring himself over other spinners and bowlers in general over the past few games that he just got a 10-wicket haul for the match. Go figure..

I think its because of the stats?

i have updated the teams without stats/attributes option checked.... that means default attributes are wrong ....

Graeme Smith has bowled himself so so much preferring himself over other spinners and bowlers in general over the past few games that he just got a 10-wicket haul for the match. Go figure..

Are you in career mode?

In non career mode we're able to edit the attributes in order to tweak the gameplay. This may mean lowering the throwing accuracy (less direct hits) and lowering the bowling accuracy (less straight stuff).

Unfortunately that will never be possible in career mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread