Not open for further replies.
Mode: Career
Match Type: T20 league (big bash)
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 0
Ground: any
Teams:any team
Get Best:
Description of Issue:
As soon as my career player joins a BBL team, the game freezes at the beginning of the first match.
The loading screen passes, then shows who won the toss, and freezes. PS button does NOT work either.

This is the third career, it has happened to all (I started new one after first time and it happened again, then removed all DB Cricket 14 data from system before trying 3rd time).

Only happens in my career. All other game types working.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 33
Just found something, that again whilst not a game breaker and easily fixed is slightly annoying, playing a p40 game against Somerset in career mode and they are in their 4 day whites

Just found something, that again whilst not a game breaker and easily fixed is slightly annoying, playing a p40 game against Somerset in career mode and they are in their 4 day whites

Thats probably a problem with the user created team, user didn't assign the correct kits to the correct formats, its user configurable, not a bug

That would be due to the white kit assigned as default to Somerset in the academy. I am facing the same when playing as Delhi....I even changed the kit however it looks like once you have started the career with the team, any changes you make after that do not reflect in that particular career save.

Mode: Career Mode
Match Type: English Pro 40
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): N/A
Ground: N/A
Teams: Lancashire vs. Dont remember
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue:

The game started with rain pouring down.
when the match finally started it was told that it will be a 30 over a side game
but the game went on to complete 40 overs with me bowling the last over
also in second innings the target was adjusted as per duckworth lewis
so the first team played a full 40 overs and yet the second inning was adjusted

Thats probably a problem with the user created team, user didn't assign the correct kits to the correct formats, its user configurable, not a bug

This isn't a user created team, I'm still using the default out of the box teams until the patch is released. I assume I can still correct this in the Academy though

----------

That would be due to the white kit assigned as default to Somerset in the academy. I am facing the same when playing as Delhi....I even changed the kit however it looks like once you have started the career with the team, any changes you make after that do not reflect in that particular career save.

Cheers Angad, luckily this career is just a bit of fun/demo for me until the patch is released so it shouldn't make too much difference.

No ball but no free hit

Match Type: English Pro 40
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): N/A
Ground: N/A
Teams: WAR vs (Don't remember)
Description of Issue:
I bowled a "No Ball" for over stepping and was hit for 4. And I saw the the bowling figure it said "5nb" and the very next ball I took a wicket. It was not a "Free Hit". I only thing I did was skipped the whole cut scene of umpires and replays.

Just got my game 2-3 days back....absolutely love it...
just one question...i have replaced all my teams through CA...
but the commentators do not say player names...i think i had read somewhere that BIG ANT has recorded player names for major cricket playing nations like India (Dhoni, Kohli etc.), South Africa (Amla, De Villiers etc) and bla bla bla....

Do I need to tick an option in CA for the commentators to say player names??

Match Type: All
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): All
Ground: All
Teams: All
Get Best: yes
Description of Issue:My career player always throws using left when he is right handed...

Match Type: All
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): All
Get Best: yes
Description of Issue:My career player always throws using left when he is right handed...

I mentioned this before, and believe that it is something to do with the motion capture recorded. It isn't a game breaker but do agree that it is slightly frustrating/annoying

I mentioned this before, and believe that it is something to do with the motion capture recorded. It isn't a game breaker but do agree that it is slightly frustrating/annoying

Yes that is irritating but its fine as the motion of animation is very smooth...

Match Type: English T20
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): At starting cutscene
Description of Issue: PA announcer refers to the game as a T10 match, rather than T20

Match Type: English P40
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): At starting cutscene, and the whole match
Description of Issue: Commentator refers to the match as a 50 over game, 50 overs are played per innings.

Not an issue as the P40 is becoming a 50 over competition this season. Just an annoyance that it's called the P40 and its actually a 50 over competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread