Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Issues and Anomalies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mode: Career Mode
Match Type: Australian Domestic
Over Count:103.3 Bowling
Ground: melbourne stadium
Teams: QLD v VIC
Description of Issue: Ball went through top section of the bat. No edge, no deflection, just right through. Not out on appeal.

Will provide video if requested

Looks like this might be an issue with multiple profiles. There was another person who had a similar problem on PS3 as he and his buddy used the same PS3 for playing DBC 14 but apparently only one profile had updated teams from the academy despite both of them downloading it.

Hmm, well neither of the profiles had the academy-downloaded teams in this case; I guess we'll see what happens next time I boot it up. Did the other guy ever find a solution?

Hmm, well neither of the profiles had the academy-downloaded teams in this case; I guess we'll see what happens next time I boot it up. Did the other guy ever find a solution?

Not sure. Try searching the forum for that post. Plus Ross told someone that HBK will pm him to get more details about the issue, and could very well be related to the same problem.

Mode: competition
Match Type: t20
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 2nd innings
Ground:
Teams: knightriders v daredevils
Get Best: no Llewellyn
Description of Issue:

Made a new field preset. Resumed save game. Game crashes when selecting new field. Black screen with music. Repeated multiple times.

Ross since the patch has already been sent to Sony/Microsoft, would it be possible to have a list of improvements/ fixes that are in the patch?

Mode: competition
Match Type: t20
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 2nd innings
Ground:
Teams: knightriders v daredevils
Get Best: no Llewellyn
Description of Issue:

Made a new field preset. Resumed save game. Game crashes when selecting new field. Black screen with music. Repeated multiple times.

Faced same issue in 50 over match.

Mode: Casual
Match Type: Test
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 23.3 overs
Ground: West Oval
Teams: Planet Cricket v Kasabian21 XI
Get Best: No
Description of Issue: Umpire gave an LBW out, AI batsman reviewed. Ball pitching outside the line, impact inline and wickets (hitting) was 'umpires call', yet it was reversed and given not out. Now, the LBW rules confuse me at the best of times, but 'umpires call' should result in the decision standing, right?!

Not a bug, more a request, at the end of the over when you are shown each delivery and then all of them at once, when the camera pans to behind stumps so you can see them all, it would be nice if you could view it a bit longer before it shows the next graphic and also if they were numbered in sequential order.

Mode: Career
Match Type: Any
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Any
Ground: Any
Teams: Any
Get Best: Some
Description of Issue: AI captaincy in career mode seems a bit off. Twice been eyeing up 5 wickets as a bowler and i'm taken off far too early and just finished, no situational awareness whatsoever. It's annoying as I like the personal milestones and I genuinely felt robbed of them. Just glad this is my taster of a career pre-patch

Anomaly found: Getting really good at spin bowling might lead to arthritis in the left thumb :yes

Mode: Career
Match Type: Any
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Any
Ground: Any
Teams: Any
Get Best: Some
Description of Issue: AI captaincy in career mode seems a bit off. Twice been eyeing up 5 wickets as a bowler and i'm taken off far too early and just finished, no situational awareness whatsoever. It's annoying as I like the personal milestones and I genuinely felt robbed of them. Just glad this is my taster of a career pre-patch
On that note I've had games where I take 5 or 6 wickets in the first innings then don't get a bowl in the second and we lose despite having a big lead while my team bowls 7 players who aren't me

I haven't felt the remote vibrate during any edges neither has my bro or any of my friends either it's really light vibration or it's not there. Please investigate

Just got my game 2-3 days back....absolutely love it...
just one question...i have replaced all my teams through CA...
but the commentators do not say player names...i think i had read somewhere that BIG ANT has recorded player names for major cricket playing nations like India (Dhoni, Kohli etc.), South Africa (Amla, De Villiers etc) and bla bla bla....

Do I need to tick an option in CA for the commentators to say player names??
They are there but a lot of the player creators havent assigned commentary names so you will have to do it manually. Also if there is a name you cant find there is a good chance it will just be spelt differently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread