Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Issues and Anomalies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome. I tried career mode yesterday and it is indeed incredible. completely different experience and I loved it. Yet I'll wait for the patch as there are plenty of other mode to play through till then. Started a long tour of Australia using India. That should last some time. :p

First up. Lovin this game. Online is great too. One thing just happened to me though, was winning comfortably (he need 26 off 3) and because I overstepped after a few dodgy deliveries through the innings ( but not a lot) he takes a forfeit (which I assume reflects poorly on my xp) and a undeserved victory. Maybe the forfeit warning could be softer slightly - just sayin. Big ups though.

First up. Lovin this game. Online is great too. One thing just happened to me though, was winning comfortably (he need 26 off 3) and because I overstepped after a few dodgy deliveries through the innings ( but not a lot) he takes a forfeit (which I assume reflects poorly on my xp) and a undeserved victory. Maybe the forfeit warning could be softer slightly - just sayin. Big ups though.

That is harsh and you will not gained as much xp, it's a way to prevent people deliberately not bowling correctly and grieving. Given you were clearly winning that's the harsh thing - It's tough for us to work out when is it a grief or not - maybe if the batting team needs more than 6 a ball to win we could remove the forfeit option. Hopefully as people get better at bowling this would become a very, very rare occurrence, but we can look at it.

There will be no radar.

At some point there will be a patch that helps spot players.

The first patch will be focussed on the Career mode issue.

Yes i thought that was number one on the list, are you wanting a large patch to fix all the areas we have said or just small ones. PS I hope AI fields and AI bowling patterns are high on the cards.

PS Also when you simulate in a match the AI does not finish there inns sometimes. Like 7 for 300.

That is harsh and you will not gained as much xp, it's a way to prevent people deliberately not bowling correctly and grieving. Given you were clearly winning that's the harsh thing - It's tough for us to work out when is it a grief or not - maybe if the batting team needs more than 6 a ball to win we could remove the forfeit option. Hopefully as people get better at bowling this would become a very, very rare occurrence, but we can look at it.

Thanks for the response. Yeah it was harsh - but I totally get why the forfeit rule is there. I actually think it is quite an effective way to stop online tom foolery or cheating. Like you said as people get better at bowling it wont be an issue.

footnote : you suck PSN: juggalo_4_life

Yes i thought that was number one on the list, are you wanting a large patch to fix all the areas we have said or just small ones. PS I hope AI fields and AI bowling patterns are high on the cards.

PS Also when you simulate in a match the AI does not finish there inns sometimes. Like 7 for 300.
If you want the AI to finish their innings when simulating, you need all options unchecked and off.

Hi Guys, Maybe the wrong place to post this so please feel free to move - but have noticed that some of the teams being used haven't had the voices set up.

Had a VERY legendary Indian cricketer shout NOOOO with an aussie voice. would be great if creators could look at that.

If you are up for some we can record some first hand Indian Pakistani style of "nooo" " Ghomegi" and " Ajaaa"(Run) and all this kind of stuff.

Plus a wasim akram special for drop catches.

great game but the only 2 issues i have i find that that the fielders run way to quick to take a catch and its very hard to spot fielders. other than that great game big ant :):):):):)

Urgent!!PLease Help!!!!!

I have been playing lots of T20s on Pro Level but I for some reason Just cannot seem to access preset field settings during the game.
Every time I have to make the field again and again with every change in combination of bowler and batsman. I have tried every button every option and even read the manual but i cant find how to access preset field setting

Every time i press the up arrow key, it takes me to make my custom field and shows me none of the preset available fields
This is totally killing my experience of the game.

PS: My fielding settings are automatic.

Awesome. I tried career mode yesterday and it is indeed incredible. completely different experience and I loved it. Yet I'll wait for the patch as there are plenty of other mode to play through till then. Started a long tour of Australia using India. That should last some time. :p

You started your career with Indian first class teams or Aussie/English and if we start with User generated teams still that roster issue occurs or not ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread