Australia
I love it when the batsman absolutely middles it -
NjjjhaL.jpg

AM7B9Ik.jpg

Mode: Career
Match Type: FC
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Not Sure
Ground: Melbourne as always
Teams: Victoria (me) vs Queensland (batsman)
Get Best: yes
Description of Issue: see image.

smasta

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
After playing 20+ hours in pro mode except career mode I am finding myself more and more frustrated with my batting. I am able to bowl decently both spin and pace. My career player is bowling all-rounder who bowls medium fast. Usually I get 3+ wickets in a match with him. But highest score in batting still in 30s mostly against spinner as I am able to decide my foot-work (mostly front foot) and able to see direction of ball. But gaps between fielder are like black holes even when you nail it perfectly and try to hit over them it results in catch only. Also I am very cautious of running. Taking only singles while hitting the ball close to boundary.
My teams highest score till now in test match is 201 runs all out with individual highest as 68 in 63 balls, but the average score is below 100 for whole team. I can not play a test match at all. Only version where I win consistently is five 5 where every player in my team goes with license to hit. :D

Highest team scores:
Five 5 - 69
T10 - 105
T20 - 98
Test - 201

I don't think I would ever improve those without some cheating or patch to tone down batting difficulty in pro mode. :(

Another thing about this game is that It is absolutely like bad addiction. Whatever your bad score in earlier game even if you have thrown your controller in disgust with your performance, After 5 minutes you want to play again thinking that this time I may improve. Even you never do that :noway.

Last edited:

madman981

Club Captain
i agree witht he addiction thing

I had to force myself to stop playing at 4pm last night

as i played non stop from noon thursday until that time sunday, only taking a few hours here and then to go out to dinner with my wife, watch the footy or sleep

ethybubs

International Cricketer
Match Type: FC
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): consistent throughout match
Ground: Every Ground
Teams: any team vs any team
Get Best: no
Description of Issue: I'm not very good at the game. :(

itzeddie

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Match Type: Any
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Any
Ground: Any
Teams: Hampshire
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: When you simulate to your career player, I sometimes go back into the menu before the initial short graphic where it shows the field and accidentally press simulate career again instead of scoreboard at which point it skips my first ball. It is an odd mistake to make but I have done it three times :P

P.S. Can we please edit the first post of this thread to label what is being fixed in the first patch? Or at least what you are currently working on @BigAntStudios

rishabh96

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Match Type: Any
Teams: Haryana (Replaced County teams with Ranji teams)
Description of Issue: Well there are many issues

1) I am playing all matches in Bradman Oval only which is quite strange. In fixtures, it shows Sardar Patel Stadium when I was facing Gujarat but I was hitting sixes in Bradman Oval. Is that a issue or those grounds don't exist?

2) Every time when I lose my wicket via stumping, I am always not out. Umpire goes to third umpire, I see that I am safe but always I see OUT on the screen. Actually I am yet to see NOT OUT on that screen. Please see that because its frustrating. Missed 3 50's because of this

3) Bowler always drops catches. Not once or twice or thrice but almost every time. I always give easy catches to bowlers but they don't take it which is shocking. On the other hand, other fielders don't even drop a single catch nor they end up giving some extra runs. Hey, I am playing pro and not legend. I just can't think how fielders play in legend mode. Maybe they fly to take brilliant catches.

4) I think there are no fielding restrictions because I find every player near the boundary rope whether its a casual match or career match. If there is an option of fielding restrictions then do let me know

5) Already told about that inexperienced bowlers bowling most of the overs and high skilled bowlers not getting chance to bowl a single over.

6) RUNOUT ISSUE :mad

Please fix these errors. I love playing DBC14 even with these errors. If you fix this then I can spend my 24 hours per day for my career.

Last edited:

jrob

School Cricketer
Hi I just received the game, when i click on replace all teams to et the correct names, a message come up saying:
ALERT: Your account does not have sufficient privileges to download shared content, certain features will therefore be unavailable.

Any idea what i can do to fix it?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Any idea what i can do to fix it?
On the main Xbox menu, go over to the settings screen - press on Privacy and then set that to Adult if it isn't already. Sign in and sign out and it should be right.

rishabh96

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Mode: Online
Match Type: T10
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 1st over
Ground: Melbourne
Teams: India
Description of Issue: When I hit a pull shot against a pacer, for one second there is blackout and then my player stops running. When I hit a grounded shot on leg side, my opposition fielder dived to save 4 runs and then they started appealing for catch and I lost my wicket. I have no idea why I lost that wicket. It happened with me just 5 mins ago.

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hi,
I have observed one more bug or abnormal thing as saved my T20 during game and when i resumed, ground pattern also found different that seems a bug as how ground pattern is being changed during the game ???

One suggestion to fix this, best thing is major match settings must be locked (non modifiable) once game started like in fifa etc.

Cheers

imhassan

Club Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Mode: Casual
Match Type: Test Match
Teams: Any
Description of Issue: Happens a lot that the bowler switches bowling side randomly right after a replay or just after a delivery. Doesn't matter if spinner or fast bowler.

ashwinpai

Club Cricketer
Match Type: T20
Teams: India v Sri Lanka
Get Best:
Description of Issue: Run Out Bug at non-striker's end, no field map while batting,

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
Match Type: T20
Teams: India v Sri Lanka
Get Best:
Description of Issue: Run Out Bug at non-striker's end, no field map while batting,

Please understand that the absence of a feature does not mean its a bug. Also you can check field at start of every delivery if you press L2 and use right stick to look around, just like it is in cricket.

micgrech

Club Captain
Please understand that the absence of a feature does not mean its a bug. Also you can check field at start of every delivery if you press L2 and use right stick to look around, just like it is in cricket.

Is this practical, I suggest not.

A radar feature that you can switch on/off would be ideal.

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
Is this practical, I suggest not.

A radar feature that you can switch on/off would be ideal.

I was hoping the game would give me a full body massage after every match, but it doesn't have that feature. Therefore, it's a bug that Ross should fix...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread