Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Issues and Anomalies

Status
Not open for further replies.
playing online twice ive been called out when a player pick the ball off the ground wtf

----------

online game has now crashed twice on me screen goes black

Mode: Career
Match type: Shield/Mercantile Mutual Cup
Ground: Every
Issue: Playing as a right arm leg spin bowler every delivery is being spun in to a right handed batsman or most frustratingly spinning away from the left handed batsman. I bowl all different variety of deliveries, leg break, drift, top spinner etc but it all goes opposite to where it should even when spin and pitch are perfect

I'm haven't played the game much but are you just don't need to invert the bowling controls with differentcamera views? I had same issue when batting with doing opposite shots to what I wanted, then I realised I had to go in the options and invert the batting controls for the view I was using

I loded my xbox profile dear as my younder bro's career is still apearing in the list

Has anyone come across the issue of pixelated words and missing letters on the menu screen and once playing the game?

For example leaderboard is shown as __AD_RBOARD

I'm haven't played the game much but are you just don't need to invert the bowling controls with differentcamera views? I had same issue when batting with doing opposite shots to what I wanted, then I realised I had to go in the options and invert the batting controls for the view I was using

I don't think so because the googly spins in to a RHB and as I set that army initial strength I get much more RPM than a leg break.

so i absolutely cannot get Audio Assistance on bowling to work... i turn HUD off, turn bowling assistance on under Audio options, nothing.

get all other sounds.

is there any other setting i can do? i don't like using the hud because i'm not watching the bowler so i can't get an idea of when to move in his run-up

Mode: Career
Match type: Shield/Mercantile Mutual Cup
Ground: Every
Issue: Playing as a right arm leg spin bowler every delivery is being spun in to a right handed batsman or most frustratingly spinning away from the left handed batsman. I bowl all different variety of deliveries, leg break, drift, top spinner etc but it all goes opposite to where it should even when spin and pitch are perfect

+1.

Facing the same issue. Also, while bowling with a Right Arm Off Spinner Round the Wicket can't get to spin the ball away from the Left Hander. It goes on with the arm and even spins in to the Leftie.
Same happens with Left Arm Orthodox.

First of all, I have to appreciate BigAnt for this revolutionary game with awesome gameplay. Now, coming to the point, there is a serious issue with online multiplayer mode because of any one of the players having a slow internet connection or both of them having a bad internet connection. Even though I have good internet speeds and a speed test on my PS3 shows about 10+ Mbps speed regularly for me but this may be due to the opponents low internet speed. @BigAntStudios, Please consider this and include an indicator for the internet signal strength that shows up before the online multiplayer game starts so that the players have an option to decide about playing or not depending on the signal.

Mode: Online
Match type: Online Multiplayer T10 or T20
Issue: Even though I have good internet speeds and a speed test on my PS3 shows about 10+ Mbps speed regularly for me but may be due to the opponents lower internet speed, the online play lags so much that I see only the ball without any circles around while batting and whenever I play a cover drive in any online match, the screen goes blank for two seconds.

Last edited:
playing online twice ive been called out when a player pick the ball off the ground wtf

----------

online game has now crashed twice on me screen goes black

I too faced this issue few times and @Ross had mentioned they identified the problem is due to some audio issue and will be fixed in the 1st patch. :thumbs

+1.

Facing the same issue. Also, while bowling with a Right Arm Off Spinner Round the Wicket can't get to spin the ball away from the Left Hander. It goes on with the arm and even spins in to the Leftie.
Same happens with Left Arm Orthodox.

You two are actually seeing the ball turn?

I have never actually seen any turn I don't think. Maybe just a tiny bit when using drift balls. But otherwise seems to go straight every time. I've never heard someone say they get turn before.

You two are actually seeing the ball turn?

I have never actually seen any turn I don't think. Maybe just a tiny bit when using drift balls. But otherwise seems to go straight every time. I've never heard someone say they get turn before.

The ball does turn a lot once you understand the rotation of the L analogue. Choosing correct delivery type before bowling in an integral part.

Is the run out "glitch" a glitch or just careless players who aren't careful enough. After 70+ innings, I had initial issues with not getting back in to the crease quick enough but since then... nothing. Watching the AI bat and the type of shot they play should automatically tell the player to get back to the crease, just like real like stuff. Can't just put the controller down for a trip to the fridge whilst in the middle of an innings.

That said, fielders and bowlers are still quite remarkable with their skills and Olympian-like sprint times, haha.

The ball does turn a lot once you understand the rotation of the L analogue. Choosing correct delivery type before bowling in an integral part.

Hi, did you happen to play an online match. If so, I have a small doubt about the spin bowling. I am following all the procedures while bowling in online games as I do in offline games for spin bowling where I see some flight and turn for spinners but in online games I don't get any turn whatsoever. Any idea on this?

MOTM in career is a bit off. 12-30 bowling figures are beaten out by a top scoring 55 in the second innings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread