Don Bradman Cricket Academy Beta 99.94d Available Now

I thanked you. Thanked you real good.

So, let me get this straight... there has been three pages debating the meaning and the depths of 'thanking'.

Come for the information on DBC14, stay for the conversation.

Now I expected everybody to thank this post. Expect those "certain members" who apparently know who they are.*

*Am I one of those members... surely not. No, probably not... never mind. Carry on.

We've got to talk about something. :yes it's still over a month until the release date and all this nonsense will cease. :thumbs

Don't worry. I'm not really a horse. I'm a broom.

...I bet you're part of this mysterious un-thanking illuminati... That's exactly the kinda thing they would say.

*Am I one of those members... surely not. No, probably not... never mind. Carry on.

if you were, you'd know it.

see, this is the can of worms the Thank Stasi have opened. Not only are we now self-conscious about thanking, we even have an existential crisis.

So, let me get this straight... there has been three pages debating the meaning and the depths of 'thanking'.

Come for the information on DBC14, stay for the conversation.

Now I expected everybody to thank this post. Expect those "certain members" who apparently know who they are.*

I only thanked you because it says you are Australian and you support Queensland, which is reason enough for me. Did I mention I'm a thank whore (happy @Biggs)?

Last edited:
Whoa! It's like I'm viewing a chat page. The frequency of new posts every x seconds is damn too high.

Last edited:
Addict? The correct term is "Thank Whore"

We've got to talk about something. :yes it's still over a month until the release date and all this nonsense will cease. :thumbs

i think you mean, will increase - when people start complaining that the racist game gave them out LBW when they clearly hit and they'd used up all their reviews.

i think you mean, will increase - when people start complaining that the racist game gave them out LBW when they clearly hit and they'd used up all their reviews.
Isn't it funny how there's no mention of who the third umpire is? The two field umpires get names, but the one who makes the DRS decisions has their identity hidden.

I think it's very clear why that is the case.

I only thank people I assume are Peruvian or women. Does that make me a thank racist or thank sexist?

Either way, if you get a good thankin' from me assume I imagine you as a Peruvian Cafe owner or Natalie Portman. The latter, I'm looking at you, Blocker...

Users who are viewing this thread