Don Bradman Cricket Academy Beta 99.94d Available Now

Well as its less than a month away from the international tournament this game is coming out around, and Aus are doing well, plus NZ winning a series I was hoping to see some cricket related banter, and maybe a graphic or 2 from Biggs re NZ, and possibly something new game related for us to drool over, but since its more nonsensical drivel I'm off for a quick thank.

Natalie Portman. The latter, I'm looking at you, Blocker...

The chances are I'm probably "thinking" overof her...

----------

Isn't it funny how there's no mention of who the third umpire is? The two field umpires get names, but the one who makes the DRS decisions has their identity hidden.

I think it's very clear why that is the case.

racism?

Well, I think the thankfest is over... for now. That's five minutes without a new post. Not counting this one.

Well, I think the thankfest is over... for now. That's five minutes without a new post. Not counting this one.

I hope you enjoyed it. That half an hour of your life gone that you will never get back.;)

Last edited:
Any chance we can get the CA for xbox360 soon. Envious of the practice these pc boys are getting.

^ A little over 1 month and you'll see the same sentence used by the PC platform users.

Any chance we can get the CA for xbox360 soon. Envious of the practice these pc boys are getting.

no, it's not gonna happen. they can release the CA Beta on PC for free. if they go through the microsoft (or playstation) downloads they have to pay, so that's not viable.

if you have a PC at all i suggest you download and see if you can play it - my laptop is not top end by any means, but plays it fine.

It's the criminal mentality, you hit something and run.

or not....

29wssut.jpg

I've just thanked a few posts and I feel really warm inside. I might have even made a few new chums.:noway

Users who are viewing this thread