Don Bradman Cricket Academy Beta 99.94d Available Now

Not me, I hate everyone equally, I think I'm part French.

Not me, I'm hated by everyone equally, I must be French.

Fixed.

----------

I'm sorry, I disagree. Certain members are very selective who they thank and who they don't thank, to the point of even thanking ridiculous 'come backs' and 'smart arse' replies to gain brownie points.

my experience, and looking at my notifications, is not that. there are several people i've had "ding dongs" with, and it doesn't seem to have stopped them thanking me subsequently, and it certainly hasn't (consciously) stopped me thanking them.

I'm sorry, I disagree. Certain members are very selective who they thank and who they don't thank, to the point of even thanking ridiculous 'come backs' and 'smart arse' replies to gain brownie points.

What's it matter what different people think is worth a thank? Are thanks really that relevant anyway? I figured it was just a way of saying 'I appreciate the content of this post' rather than a method of segregation. But obviously I don't know shit. Which actually makes a lot of sense now that I think about it.

They're deleted by IP address, it's more efficient that way.

The CA uses this technology to vary the bounce in the nets and the outcome of LBW appeals.

What freakish technology is this? that uses IP adress to determine the bounce in nets and decide on LBW decisions ??

With Indian IP you get less lbw from now on ?? is BigAnt studios also taken over by BCCI ???

blockerdave said:
...and it certainly hasn't (consciously) stopped me thanking them.

That reminds me... This one time I had literally JUST finished thanking Matt, then you posted right after so I had to get the stamina up and give you a good thanking. Soon after, Ross is in on it so we're all standing around in a circle like chumps thanking him. After we finish, I head off for some quiet reflection in the Feedback forum, Snowy walks in and there I am, mouse hanging out, clicking away thanking myself...

Good times.

i'm refusing to thank that post because i now have a disgusting image in my head of some sort of clusterthank.

^ Well it's good to see at least someone here has some sort of maturity

Why is it actually considered out after edging and pitching before the stumps? Is it a bug??

And another thing is why does the batsman move so much away from the stumps when I am pointing the LAS towards the mid on or cover?? He should just be placing his legs towards that rather than move a great distance....That is good when I use advance button but even for normal shots I would think that needs to be rectified...

Last edited:
blockerdave said:
i now have a disgusting image in my head of some sort of clusterthank.

Ahhh, the classic reach-around roshamthank... sounds like 79c's birthday party.

That deserves a good thank...

Just imagine Zombieans muffled sighs every time he see's someone else getting a thank in this thread... Just keep throwing it out there, son. It'll happen...

EDIT:

...and of course the less said about Ross wanting a thank on the mobile view the better.

What's it matter what different people think is worth a thank? Are thanks really that relevant anyway? I figured it was just a way of saying 'I appreciate the content of this post' rather than a method of segregation. But obviously I don't know shit. Which actually makes a lot of sense now that I think about it.

The problem is, my good fellow, that many people make very relevant and salient points, but are ignored by the chosen few. Whereas, certain folk can make ridiculous and snide comments and are thanked by all in his circle of chums.
Use 'Thank' by all means but make it actually mean something.

----------

That deserves a good thank...

Just imagine Zombieans muffled sighs every time he see's someone else getting a thank in this thread... Just keep throwing it out there, son. It'll happen...

You seem like a right Thanker Biggs.
P.S. That was light hearted banter. :yes

...it meant something to me, dammit. Matt... MATT... Tell me you feel it too?! Dutch? Ross?

...Are your thanks just a LIE?!

Users who are viewing this thread