Don Bradman Cricket Academy Beta 99.94d Available Now

It's not Matt's fault, he needs to pick better parents next time around as all Aussies are racist criminals, he is merely a reflection of his environment, your Honour.

Edit: but Aussies sure can play cricket! :p

Last edited:
It's not Matt's fault, he needs to pick better parents next time around as all Aussies are racist criminals, he is merely a reflection of his environment, your Honour.

Edit: but Aussies sure can play cricket! :p

It's all in their genetics.
And they sure can blow their own trumpet. I didn't even know that they had a trumpet this time last year!

nd because humour is a good thing, occasionally someone might get insulted, nor is it expected that people can post without ever insulting anyone, because that's clearly impossible given the minor things that people can be insulted by.

The goal in moderation is to prevent people being targeted or repeatedly insulted - not to make this a humourless vacuum of people worried someone might be offended by something intended to be taken as a joke.

A little understanding of timing helps a lot - even if you didn't intend it to be offensive or insulting, just moving along makes it much easier for everyone on the forum - we don't need to dwell on something.

Which indeed applies at this point - move along, there's nothing to be gained in discussing it further.
Ya just quote the one line i said matt, i clearly mentioned his targeting another member,ya i want this to be 'drab' forum, i dont see you telling Biggs to move on.

, i dont see you telling Biggs to move on.
Because I thought that the infraction he got and the page of deleted posts did that job for me.

Plus, I also told everyone to move on. Which includes Biggs by virtue of including everyone.

Move on. Stop discussing it.

Who is this Biggs bloke anyway? Royalty?
I know I've only been contributing to this forum for a short while but it is easy to see there are a couple of cliques here. Members of which ignore what the rest of the members say, and 'thank' everything that their pals post.

i've obviously missed a lot of fun overnight. deleting posts before we in the UK have had a chance to read them and shove our oars in is clearly racist.

i've obviously missed a lot of fun overnight. deleting posts before we in the UK have had a chance to read them and shove our oars in is clearly racist.

They're deleted by IP address, it's more efficient that way.

The CA uses this technology to vary the bounce in the nets and the outcome of LBW appeals.

Who is this Biggs bloke anyway? Royalty?
I know I've only been contributing to this forum for a short while but it is easy to see there are a couple of cliques here. Members of which ignore what the rest of the members say, and 'thank' everything that their pals post.

there are certainly cliques, but i don't think it factors into what people thank or respond to.

also, this may be a forum, but we're all still people. it's human nature for cliques and groups to form, and nobody can moderate that out of existence, they just keep a lid on the nastier spin-offs.

...if you're going to :-) at least have the decency to :) ...N00b.

I'm sorry, I disagree. Certain members are very selective who they thank and who they don't thank, to the point of even thanking ridiculous 'come backs' and 'smart arse' replies to gain brownie points.

...I know, right? Bunch of thank racists.

Users who are viewing this thread