Don Bradman Cricket Academy Beta 99.94d Available Now

Sure. Now i know what the problem is. I am pretty good with computers but no idea about the game controllers as i have hardly used them. I had just tried that step surender told before you posted the wiki link but i opened it up and saw.

Such a small issue this is, but due to a personal abuse, see what has happened? I get abused personally by @angad and also by a few others who try to certify me as very irritating. I have never even spoken to the guy much. I am a serious guy and i am not comfortable with banters, its okay if it is in limits but talking about reproductive system dis order, i still don't understand how that is funny.

Dude, it was just a joke, didn't know you would take it so so seriously. I apologize if it hurt your your feelings. Cheer up.... Hopefully the problem with your controller will get sorted soon. Tk care.

Dude, it was just a joke, didn't know you would take it so so seriously. I apologize if it hurt your your feelings. Cheer up.... Hopefully the problem with your controller will get sorted soon. Tk care.

No problem. I am over it, forget that mate. I realized that humor is really an essential part of my life. I need to buy a new controller to play as this one is faulty.

I would love if we have a scorecard i.e runs/wickets and would like 1 point for defense shot and 2 for normal shot and 3 for aggressive shots....:)

P.S: If possible create scoring zones instead of points like indoor cricket....More fun....:)

Calm down everyone and Lets Tone it down a tad. There is a report system for a reason. The last few pages have been shoddy to say the least. I request for the last time that people let this go and stop with the personal insults. That means everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Recent posts indicate that while you may need a controller to play DBC 14, you do not require a sense of humour. I am sure this will be a great relief for many.

Ross, should have suggested this earlier but is it possible to have Water tank batting practice with Don in CA if there's going to be next version or in the full game as an additional option in nets?

Recent posts indicate that while you may need a controller to play DBC 14, you do not require a sense of humour...

...and it's frustrating to say the least it's seems we're now catering to the unfunny, humorless minority.

I guess not everyone is funny like you and you and me Biggs, still you must love the NZ team right now.:clap

No amount of dull people can harsh my buzz. Great day for NZ Cricket and the game in general. When Australia gets excited about something NZ does you know you've done something REALLY good!

No amount of dull people can harsh my buzz. Great day for NZ Cricket and the game in general. When Australia gets excited about something NZ does you know you've done something REALLY good!

Legitimately made the home page of a fair few online 'news' websites

Was genuinely good to see

it's frustrating to say the least it's seems we're now catering to the unfunny, humorless minority.
One man's humor is another man's insult. A community grows and flourishes when there is a basic mutual respect among members, the more the merrier is what makes a community grow not schoolboy bullying, 'yo man you are not cool enough to hang with us.'

Its always great to have inside jokes and a lot of funny banter (im all for Dutch's tobelerone jokes) going on as long as it doesnt hurt another person, and once he makes it clear that he doesnt like it you have to accept it and move on, put an apology if necessary.

I remember my days here as a C07 modder i have never heard of any one complaining of racism(there is no racism here but sometimes putting off comments to someone you dont know well can give that scent) or any such bullshit, newcomers were made to feel comfortable, What has happened here? why do people have to feel so elite about themselves(just because you have read a few more pages in the forum), i don't understand this whole taking pleasure in putting people down.
We would do a lot better as a community if we prevent such negative posting were possible.

----------

NZ are doing great:thumbs cant wait to see BMAC in chennai

One man's humor is another man's insult.
And because humour is a good thing, occasionally someone might get insulted, nor is it expected that people can post without ever insulting anyone, because that's clearly impossible given the minor things that people can be insulted by.

The goal in moderation is to prevent people being targeted or repeatedly insulted - not to make this a humourless vacuum of people worried someone might be offended by something intended to be taken as a joke.

A little understanding of timing helps a lot - even if you didn't intend it to be offensive or insulting, just moving along makes it much easier for everyone on the forum - we don't need to dwell on something.

Which indeed applies at this point - move along, there's nothing to be gained in discussing it further.

given the minor things that people can be insulted by

Wow, how could you accuse us of being insulted easily? You should be infracted or removed as an administrator. I find you're tone offensive and racist. :mad

Users who are viewing this thread