Don Bradman Cricket Academy Beta 99.94d Available Now

^ can you calibrate right analog stick in game controller settings?
are you using any emulators like x360ce?

No i do not use any emulators. I have no idea whats that, it would be helpful if you guide me or refer to me a few helpful methods.

No i do not use any emulators. I have no idea whats that, it would be helpful if you guide me or refer to me a few helpful methods.

Forget DBC or CA, try this in your control panel settings( screenshot below ). Press every button & triggers using your controller and see whether every button works.

fmub.png

If only few buttons work, then your controller is obviously needing a change.

Outside this context : And, if you mention problems with DBC game - Ross can fix it, but if you are going to ask him about controller problems, he can fix it only if he has made it. Try to chill out as it is just a forum where you would find members totally unknown & taking contents of the people you have never seen to heart, it is going to do no good. In fact, Planet Cricket have lot of genuine members & there is nothing to break emotionally. Use 'Report Post' button if you find any personal attacks than reacting by yourself, good day! :thumbs

Thanks @grkrama and @surender

I did the same one as Surender just told. All my buttons are working except the right stick. So if the right stick does not work i won't be able to play any shots, correct??

^yes its a controller fault, you have to get a new one and i would recommend Xbox controller its worth the investment.

^yes its a controller fault, you have to get a new one and i would recommend Xbox controller its worth the investment.

Sure. Now i know what the problem is. I am pretty good with computers but no idea about the game controllers as i have hardly used them. I had just tried that step surender told before you posted the wiki link but i opened it up and saw.

Such a small issue this is, but due to a personal abuse, see what has happened? I get abused personally by @angad and also by a few others who try to certify me as very irritating. I have never even spoken to the guy much. I am a serious guy and i am not comfortable with banters, its okay if it is in limits but talking about reproductive system dis order, i still don't understand how that is funny.

@MadhavanGovind The comments made on you were made by angad and snowy both were made as light hearted jokes and you could have bantered with them in the same light hearted manner, if indeed you felt offended by their comments you could have let them know it and also reported their posts, not slander the whole community as whole and flaming us as racist you do realize angad is an Indian.

And regarding your controller thing get a new proper one generic ones or cheap china products that will not work and cause you more problems, if you feel Xbox controller price is steep get atleast a logitech one like F310.
@angad buddy i rarely have seen you banter and the one time you did it goes off like this :facepalm

One man's banter is another man's racism. Funny old world ain't it?
You should have put up with the stuff that the Australians and English throw at each other. All banter because we love each other really. ;-)

Last edited:
Bantered by a man from my own country and given infraction by a man from another country :) Now this is funny actually, not the one that was aimed at me by @angad.

I read the comment you are talking about and it was purely and simply meant as a joke. Nothing personal or racist was intended. It could have been made to any nationality.

@MadhavanGovind Its in the PC forum rules if you find a post offensive to yourself report it and the mods will take care of it.
You were infracted cause you flamed the whole community as racist something that cannot be taken lightly in this multi cultural community*, it is as offensive to the community as you regard 'that' post to yourself .
It was a toilet humor joke there's whole genre of it some people don't mind it some find it offensive that's how it goes.
Anyway now that your issue has been resolved, get a new controller and enjoy the nets:cheers

*unless you add #racistfish at the end

Last edited:
Sure. Now i know what the problem is. I am pretty good with computers but no idea about the game controllers as i have hardly used them. I had just tried that step surender told before you posted the wiki link but i opened it up and saw.

Such a small issue this is, but due to a personal abuse, see what has happened? I get abused personally by @angad and also by a few others who try to certify me as very irritating. I have never even spoken to the guy much. I am a serious guy and i am not comfortable with banters, its okay if it is in limits but talking about reproductive system dis order, i still don't understand how that is funny.

@angad wasn't abusing you. you were referring to your controller as a joystick. this is also a slang term for a penis. he said see a urologist because you were having problem with your "joystick". it was a joke.

now you may not have found it funny - i did because i giggled every time you wrote joystick - but it was not abusive. ok, it wasn't helpful, but it was just a joke, and he is under no obligation to help you.

i am glad your problem is resolved. i thought someone had earlier posted it was a controller issue, which is why i hadn't answered myself.

Poor Angad might wake up to a plethora of notifications tomorrow

@angad wasn't abusing you. you were referring to your controller as a joystick. this is also a slang term for a penis. he said see a urologist because you were having problem with your "joystick". it was a joke.

now you may not have found it funny - i did because i giggled every time you wrote joystick - but it was not abusive. ok, it wasn't helpful, but it was just a joke, and he is under no obligation to help you.

i am glad your problem is resolved. i thought someone had earlier posted it was a controller issue, which is why i hadn't answered myself.

I am not really familiar with much of these "A" slangs. I do know a few of them. Thanks for letting me know that even joystick has a "A" slang to it. He is under no obligation to help me and i am under no obligation that i can keep quiet when i feel offended and i get an infraction for posting something out of anger. You found it funny, you laughed, fine, thats your personal. I did not find it funny, so i felt angered and offended. The same logic mate.

I am not really familiar with much of these "A" slangs. I do know a few of them. Thanks for letting me know that even joystick has a "A" slang to it. He is under no obligation to help me and i am under no obligation that i can keep quiet when i feel offended and i get an infraction for posting something out of anger. You found it funny, you laughed, fine, thats your personal. I did not find it funny, so i felt angered and offended. The same logic mate.

I'm afraid that if you frequent a forum with other nationalities, with their funny ways, you have be a bit thick skinned.

Have you tried 'Better DS3' - it worked for me when Motioninjoy didn't.

Users who are viewing this thread