Don Bradman Cricket Academy Beta 99.94d Available Now

I'm so glad, Blocker... you were able to explain humor to the humorless. There's nothing more thrilling than having to explain comedy beat for beat... "...and then the drum rolled signifying the punchline"

...and on that note:

I did not find it funny, so i felt angered and offended. The same logic mate.

GET OVER IT. JEYZUZ CHRISTS BLADDER CONTROL, IT WAS A JOKE. IT WAS FUNNY. CAPITALS.

I'm afraid that if you frequent a forum with other nationalities, with their funny ways, you have be a bit thick skinned.

Thanks for that. I understand that i need to take a few things in a light sense to be able to act normal in a forum and in life maybe. I will surely take that into consideration.

I'm offended by the notion I don't add value. I'm always added value. I'm like a FlyBuys card...

Have you tried 'Better DS3' - it worked for me when Motioninjoy didn't.

Looks like there is some fault in my controller. I will need to change the device i suppose. Thanks for the suggestion anyway, i will use it if i find any problem with my new device, also will suggest it to people who are trying to troubleshoot their controller. Thank you so much.

Thanks for that. I understand that i need to take a few things in a light sense to be able to act normal in a forum and in life maybe. I will surely take that into consideration.

Go buy a xbox 360 control pad or joystick:p they work like magic mate. Just plug in and play with yourself ok.:eek:

PS I also have a joystick problem, it's called marriage.:yes

----------

Looks like there is some fault in my controller. I will need to change the device i suppose. Thanks for the suggestion anyway, i will use it if i find any problem with my new device, also will suggest it to people who are trying to troubleshoot their controller. Thank you so much.

Xbox control pad:clap, if you're married just tell your wife it's the same control pad just shinned up ok.;)

Last edited:
I'm so glad, Blocker... you were able to explain humor to the humorless. There's nothing more thrilling than having to explain comedy beat for beat...

sadly, after we had had the wikipedia defintion for urologist linked, and the entire forum decalred racist for failing to solve a technical issue (that was patently a bad controller), we'd reached a point where spelling out a joystick/penis pun was somehow not lowering the level... I wasn't letting an opportunity like that go!

What's a urologists favourite keyboard combination?

ctrl p

----------

Last one I promise....

What's the difference between a urologist and a hematologist?

A hematologist pricks your finger and a........

Even @BigAntStudios did not help me find a solution. :(

No, we didn't, because there are plenty of helpful people here that know more than I do about joysticks. I did give you some free software though :) - hopefully you can get it working.

@Dutch ctrl-p :lol

What does a urologist say when he's been examining someone for a while and finally discovers what's wrong? Uretha.

Ayyy thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread