Don Bradman Cricket Academy Beta 99.94d Available Now

There will no doubt be room for improvement, we'll just need to wait for the game to be in the market a few weeks to see how much.

The main thing is that we want to improve it and will be here to patch/fix exploits/fix bugs etc.

Is there any possibilities of adaptive AI which learns and becomes more intelligent more you play. So that it knows where you prefer to play and where you get out more thus set fields accordingly. Or is this already in the game?

Is there any possibilities of sentient AI that becomes self-aware and swears at you when it loses?

Since less than 5% of people talking about the controller scheme have actually played the game, I think it's safe to assume there's a few conclusions being jumped to. Lets see how it plays out before we suggest changes be made, uuhhhmmm?

^This Guy. Etc.

Have I mentioned how great the bowling controls are recently?

All of us console lover will no doubt tell you next month MattW, now to see if my force power is still strong. You will buy the game on console MattW, waiting 2 months is just to long. How was that.:thumbs

----------

Is there any possibilities of sentient AI that becomes self-aware and swears at you when it loses?

All ready in the game Biggs, it's called online mode and when I kick your ass there will be lots of swearing.:eek:

Enjoy the PS3 connection Error, 79... "User: Biggs is currently not online"

Please refresh our memories on the spin bowling experience...please. Cheers. Thanks. Ta.

Apparently you just move the analogue sticks around randomly and you get a wicket! ;)

@1:56

Last edited by a moderator:
Since less than 5% of people talking about the controller scheme have actually played the game, I think it's safe to assume there's a few conclusions being jumped to. Lets see how it plays out before we suggest changes be made, uuhhhmmm?

The discussion was how we think the game could be improved in the next version or with possible patches in this. Wasn't that part of the reason that we were given the nets beta in the first place?
Everyone agrees that the batting mechanics are fantastic but could possibly be improved upon. Even Ross agrees with that.
I'm sure that when we have the full game, it will be so good that the small issues we are commenting on now will seem almost insignificant.
If it weren't for discussions like this, at this time, the forum would be dead until April.

My point is, you weirdly-obsessed-with-me-nut, that talking about a control scheme you know very little about and wanting to improve it, without every playing it, is in itself, hilarious and cannot be taken seriously.

There's plenty more things to talk about that nitpicking a control-scheme you've never played with properly in a game nobody owns. To say things like "well, if we didn't just make shit up to talk about this forum would be dead" is the epitomy of nonsense because, if you hadn't realized, we've done a roaring old trade talking about nothing here for quite some time. Talk, fantasize and make suggestions about a future game, but there's pages and pages of nonsense speculating about changes to a controller scheme that NOBODY has used thoroughly enough to warrant comment on it! Even the people that HAVE played with it for bowling and fielding haven't offered suggestions to change it, that's your litmus test for whether it needs comment or not.

If you're going to float topics to chat about, improvements to a games controller shcheme nobody owns and very few have played, ranks up there with the release date and Chris Gayle.

I'm all for offering suggestions and tweaks, but if you've bothered to read any of Ross' posts he's talked about finding crucial bugs that need improving before they throw the baby out with the bathwater on new controller schemes in a sequel to a game that doesn't exist yet!

Users who are viewing this thread