Don Bradman Cricket Academy Beta 99.94d Available Now

:eek:

That's going way too far.

Perhaps it is because I won't be intimidated by Biggs.
This was a reasonable and constructive discussion, ruined by Mr. Big.
Let me know if I am in the wrong Matt?

Ha ha, the ignorance.........Biggs is always right, always........;)

----------

Well then I am glad I dont have a webcam.

Look in the second draw on your right... Merry Christmas

There is no right or wrong way or even the Biggs way. It's a forum people don't always agree.

Ha ha, the ignorance.........Biggs is always right, always........;)

Yes, I've worked that one out for myself. Perhaps it's about time someone disagreed with him rather than bowing to him. :clap:clap
The last page of posts proves my point about ruining decent discussion. Totally gone to pot. :mad

Dont take the bait.........

----------

Yes, I've worked that one out for myself. Perhaps it's about time someone disagreed with him rather than bowing to him. :clap:clap
The last page of posts proves my point about ruining decent discussion. Totally gone to pot. :mad

It happens. It is a free forum and not exclusive. Thats why they made msn chat.

You give Biggs to much credit dude, he was straight to the point but that's his right, wrong or right. So Let's talk about how the bowling could be improved, Matt.:rolleyes

I don't know why you are using my comments about the 'grand and expansive world of Internet forums. You have many hundreds of posts by Biggs that would serve as better examples of forum dross.

It's just a joke mate, not a personal attack. Take it easy :)

To be honest I think you're taking this conflict with Biggs a bit too seriously. He's got a very interesting and er... vibrant sense of humour. It is very 'grand and expansive' if you will. Biggs rarely crosses the line, and is just looking for a laugh. One of the things I enjoy about the PC forums (other than the cricket and DBC14 talk of course) is the good sense of humour many users have. If you really dislike Biggs and his posts that much, just click the ignore button. Then you'll never have to worry about him again.

Users who are viewing this thread