Don Bradman Cricket Academy Beta 99.94d Available Now

I think my dog evolved from a Koala. It sleeps 23 hours a day, mostly on my lap or pillow. For the other hour it eats, barks at nothing or she dry humps a stuffed duck we have dubbed the f@#k duck.

I know that duck. Wow, it is stuffed, well who would have thought.....

----------

Have you every heard that theory about people who correct other people's grammar or use of language. It's been shown to be employed by those who feel insecure about their social standing and so by criticing others can create a class distinction. But you'd know about that - being English.

What a load of rubbish.....and clean that toilet, boy....

I'll have to check it in slow-mo.

----------

I think I'd give it umpires call - it's certainly not as far out as is being mentioned above - I'd love a better example.

Hang on. If you pause it just before it hits the pads it is clearly missing.

To add my three Mongolian Glots to the foot movement discussion many of the current England Squad have abolished foot movement all together in a bid to use less energy: unfortunately it has proven to also create less runs and less longer careers...... (Cigar waggle; well sir if I could walk that way I wouldnt be a man)

To add my three Mongolian Glots to the foot movement discussion many of the current England Squad have abolished foot movement all together in a bid to use less energy: unfortunately it has proven to also create less runs and less longer careers...... (Cigar waggle; well sir if I could walk that way I wouldnt be a man)

That's the issue Mitch had in SA - he prefers it when you don't move your feet, bat or body and sit there like a stuffed duck stuck in the headlights with 79C on the way...

That's the issue Mitch had in SA - he prefers it when you don't move your feet, bat or body and sit there like a stuffed duck stuck in the headlights with 79C on the way...

Australias favourite pastime apart from shoplifting , duck humping.

ok here is one,

Thats hitting off stump in my opinion, looks a lot worse because you moved across the stumps and the ball bounced away. Can't really see it as well but that ball is spinning back towards the stumps, but again, because you moved across your stumps you block the view. GONE, GOT HIM!

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you every heard that theory about people who correct other people's grammar or use of language. It's been shown to be employed by those who feel insecure about their social standing and so by criticing others can create a class distinction. But you'd know about that - being English.

I'd be careful about calling me English...

Users who are viewing this thread