Don Bradman Cricket Academy Beta 99.94d Available Now

Possibly waiting for the confirmation that it's passed certification before giving the go ahead to the major sites like Game and Amazon to have it available to pre-order? #makingsh1tup

I'm pretty sure that's all done, its just the issue of getting it to all markets at the same time, its down to tru blu now afaik!

Possibly waiting for the confirmation that it's passed certification before giving the go ahead to the major sites like Game and Amazon to have it available to pre-order? #makingsh1tup

No matter what the case, I have never experienced a situation with other games I've purchased or have been interested in that the stores/retailers haven't even heard of the game within a month of the said game's targeted release.

I'm quite curious to see how things unfold going forward coz going from "never heard of the game" to game release in a month is going to be something to be seen. If Tru Blu are able to pull it off I will be impressed.

I'm pretty sure that's all done, its just the issue of getting it to all markets at the same time, its down to tru blu now afaik!

I don't recall seeing it being confirmed, but I suppose it doesn't really matter - it shouldn't stop it being available to pre-order. Look at AC13, that was available to pre-order for months and wasn't even close to being ready!

it's squeaky bum time. theoretically we're 4 to 5 weeks away, so you'd think we'd have to hear something from someone soon. maybe it'll follow a more official statement/date etc. from TruBlu

Yea I pre ordered AC in march for the June release, now a year down the line and still no game, but on the positive side I'm goin to lords Saturday, the cricket season is 6 wks away and my tickets for MCC v RoW should arrive soon, my b'day is on the 11th and hopefully DB14 will arrive making march a proper good month for me!!

I don't recall seeing it being confirmed, but I suppose it doesn't really matter - it shouldn't stop it being available to pre-order. Look at AC13, that was available to pre-order for months and wasn't even close to being ready!

Not seeing the game pre orders in the UK market is little worrying as the game is about to release within a month or so. Can ross confirm if the re-approval has been passed and everything is still in line for march release for console version? or is there another delay in prospect?

it's squeaky bum time. theoretically we're 4 to 5 weeks away, so you'd think we'd have to hear something from someone soon. maybe it'll follow a more official statement/date etc. from TruBlu

I think we'll hear something by the end of next week, but if not then surely the end of March is in doubt?

Not seeing the game pre orders in the UK market is little worrying as the game is about to release within a month or so. Can ross confirm if the re-approval has been passed and everything is still in line for march release for console version? or is there another delay in prospect?

Ross mentioned earlier that going forward it's mostly Tru Blu who will be running the show. I don't think Ross will be in a position to share too much info at this point.

Last edited:

i think most aspects of the release etc. are now currently out of ross' hands, or at least he certainly doesn't have final say/ultimate control

----------

I think we'll hear something by the end of next week, but if not then surely the end of March is in doubt?

well, I am not overly keen to stray into the sort of speculation that leads to making things up accusations etc. but you would think yes, the end of the first week of march would be an odd milestone to pass without an announcement if they were going to release in march.

that being said, we're still in feb for now so there's time.

i think most aspects of the release etc. are now currently out of ross' hands, or at least he certainly doesn't have final say/ultimate control

I am hoping 1st week of march we get some news from Trublu and that will put all speculation to rest. I just hope there are no longer delays.

----------

well, I am not overly keen to stray into the sort of speculation that leads to making things up accusations etc. but you would think yes, the end of the first week of march would be an odd milestone to pass without an announcement if they were going to release in march.

that being said, we're still in feb for now so there's time.

I'm not going to get 'worried' for at least another week or 10 days, but what does concern me is that it seems to be available to pre-order from many stores in many countries - Aus, NZ, SA, India etc..whereas we haven't got any yet we're the second biggest market?

It must be frustrating for the bigant team to have put in so much hard work developing a (what looks like) fantastic game, to now be at the mercy of someone else! Its a bit like being a runner for an injured batsman, you know what you'd do and you know what's happening but you can't do much about it!!

Users who are viewing this thread