Don Bradman Cricket Academy Beta 99.94d Available Now

As you mentioned the UK as part of the mass connection-fest, is it safe to assume that the UK equivalent of the Indian event Sam went to has happened?

DBC will however be self-lacing.

Maybe that's why it's been delayed... Synergy of releases.

back-to-the-future-power-laces.gif

TO be honest i dont like the sweep and advance up wicket animations.Ross are these how they will look in the final game.i as just watching some youtube vids about dbc14 and i have to agree with some people about those two animations.what do yall think do u like it or not

Speaking of which, while the "world tour" was on we played online flawlessly from Melbourne to Mumbai and Bangalore, and the UK. We also pulled cables on purpose and were able to resume the resulting saved matches.

Awesome news, might not be new, but sounds good to ears :D

TO be honest i dont like the sweep and advance up wicket animations.Ross are these how they will look in the final game.i as just watching some youtube vids about dbc14 and i have to agree with some people about those two animations.what do yall think do u like it or not

The sweep looks pretty good in my opinion.

You should not expect the game to be 100% perfect first time. Considering the fact that they have to include so many different animations, if they got a few little wrong then there is no harm in that. There is always some room for improvement. FIFA was not built in a day. :p It took almost a decade of tweaking and incremental improvements to reach at a level where it is today. DBC is just start but in a right direction.

i know the game will not be perfect at first time its just opinions i saw on youtube and a agreed.thanks forr your opinions.Ill be sticking with my bl/07 and ea 07 until this game releases on next gen hopefully by august :yes

You learn something new everyday, thanks :)

I think your question was valid as games such as Sim City need to be connected to servers and are more on the lines of Client-Server model than Peer-to-Peer.

I suspect, and @BigAntStudios (Ross) can correct me in case I'm wrong, that connecting to CA for downloading players or updating squads would be client-server where the no. of players trying to connect to CA server might have an impact on user experience, but the actual online ameplay is strictly peer-peer dependent on the internet conections of the two parties involved.

I emailed Game yesterday and they responded saying they haven't got any information regarding this product.

You'd think somebody would know something considering we're a month away from release.....

Users who are viewing this thread