Don Bradman Cricket Academy Beta 99.94d Available Now

I recall a post saying it has been integrated, but there's still loads of QA to do so it all works right.

It's pretty much done, going through QA still, there will no doubt be changes to it after we see how the first couple of weeks with the console version goes.

Speaking of which, while the "world tour" was on we played online flawlessly from Melbourne to Mumbai and Bangalore, and the UK. We also pulled cables on purpose and were able to resume the resulting saved matches.

Thats great :D!! If it worked flawlessly between Australia and India, that sounds like the net code is pretty good as I normally get some lag when playing First person shooters and Fifa with some Aussie pals. Never had any issues when playing with people in UK though.

@BigAntStudios can we know how much percentage of steam integration has been completed?

Spoilsport :p

From last few weeks I noticed one thing that this game replicates from the real life. That is focus. If you are focused you find out very easy to score runs. Before today I never got more than 50 in latest update on legendary but today for some reason, I was patient and picking up ball early. I played lofted shots all the time and ended up scoring 133 on legendary. After I got out I was happy because of the way I got out. My concentration was distracted for a second and thus I was late to bring the bat down to a in swinger. Castled. :thumbs

From last few weeks I noticed one thing that this game replicates from the real life. That is focus. If you are focused you find out very easy to score runs. Before today I never got more than 50 in latest update on legendary but today for some reason, I was patient and picking up ball early. I played lofted shots all the time and ended up scoring 133 on legendary. After I got out I was happy because of the way I got out. My concentration was distracted for a second and thus I was late to bring the bat down to a in swinger. Castled. :thumbs

133?!! I get to about 15 haha.

Told you. I was in the zone. Was picking up everything and moving quickly. ;)

yup once your out you feel like you have had a real batting session, with all that concentration and focus.

Speaking of which, while the "world tour" was on we played online flawlessly from Melbourne to Mumbai and Bangalore...

I think connections across the ditch need to be tested as soon as possible...

Pick up the phone...

Don't think.

Do it.

what are QA?i dont have knowledge in these sides sorry

You're not alone, go sit in corner with Mike Fegan.

----------

Speaking of which, while the "world tour" was on we played online flawlessly from Melbourne to Mumbai and Bangalore, and the UK. We also pulled cables on purpose and were able to resume the resulting saved matches.

I'm not an expert on this but doesn't connection vary depending on how many people are using the servers? so if it's just you and some bloke from India playing online then won't the connection be flawless compared to if thousands were playing online at the same time?

You're not alone, go sit in corner with Mike Fegan.

----------

I'm not an expert on this but doesn't connection vary depending on how many people are using the servers? so if it's just you and some bloke from India playing online then won't the connection be flawless compared to if thousands were playing online at the same time?

XBLA/PSN are peer to peer so the number of people online does not effect the bandwidth.

XBLA/PSN are peer to peer so the number of people online does not effect the bandwidth.

As someone with very limited knowledge in networks, does the same system work with PC too?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread