Don Bradman Cricket Academy Beta 99.94d Available Now

God poor Biggs attacks, biggs is biggs just like we are all different. He is also the funniest man on this site, I try but he is just so much better.:facepalm

God poor Biggs attacks, biggs is biggs just like we are all different. He is also the funniest man on this site, I try but he is just so much better.:facepalm

You must have a strange sense of humour then.....:spy*

*this may imply I am making shit up:spy

what is happening in dbc forum and threads couldnt understand anything is there official troll going on :spy

what is happening in dbc forum and threads couldnt understand anything is there official troll going on :spy

People have run out of stuff to say and are busy eating each other in a bid to stay alive until release day.

I'm watching Play session videos again. This time I'm trying to figure out what people are discussing in background. Like first time i noticed that when Matt tried to run simulation in the career mode he couldn't find a way to simulate to the point where his batting comes. Then he asked someone standing next to him and that guy also had no idea so he shouted " Ross, Ross". Then Ross came and explained all that stuff. :p
Jeez, I'm so bored for some new info.

*back to playing playsession videos frame by frame :noway

I think we're well overdue for news, really. Those play session videos were marvelous, I'm sure Ross mentioned that he was doing another playsession sometime soon...

Someone go find TruBlu's phone number and ask them where the game is*...

couldnt understand anything...

That hasn't stopped anyone ever before, just belt something down on the keyboard, throw a few smilies in there and as soon as you can say supercalifragilisticgkramalamadingdong you're the unintentionally funniest person online, ever.

*Or call Mike Fegan.

I would go with...

supercalifragilisticgkramalamadingdong

...personally. That's some of my best work.

People have run out of stuff to say and are busy eating each other in a bid to stay alive until release day.

Maybe you are right and making shit up is fun, god for about 3 months i thought you and Biggs were the same person. Yeah i said it.:rolleyes

Biggs is funny and i like him, not in that way ok but he does like my cat. :rolleyes

You Dutch you are the riddler, i can see the green suit already in my head.:D:D

I thought you and Biggs were the same person.

He I'm Gayle It We are.

Biggs is funny and i like him

Finally
, I get the one thing I've always...

...not in that way ok

...well FISH YOU you New Zealand reverse rebound racist. You build me up and break my heart in the very next sent...

but he does like my cat.

...context required.

You Dutch you are the riddler, i can see the green suit already in my head

You know what hand-drawn image 79's falling asleep to tonight then...

Biggs, no Zombie tonight i guess you can always watch the walking dead. Great show. Still he is 96 years old so go easy on him ok or i will send my cat over to sheep land to kick your ass.:D

Maybe you are right and making shit up is fun, god for about 3 months i thought you and Biggs were the same person. Yeah i said it.:rolleyes

Biggs is funny and i like him, not in that way ok but he does like my cat. :rolleyes

You Dutch you are the riddler, i can see the green suit already in my head.:D:D

Everyone loves your pussy 79........

Users who are viewing this thread