Don Bradman Cricket Academy Beta 99.94d Available Now

So you want me to read a select few posts from a wile ago and create an opinion on those rather than read a select few posts from recently and create an opinion on those? That seems fair and logical.

My two friends arguing... Please, think of the children.

FWIW I think Biggs has gotten a touch personal on grkrama recently, especially yesterday when the LBW stuff was asked for by Ross and posted in good faith, and I think he had to expect a reaction (and I am sure he'll live he's a big boy). Similarly and conversely, I think Zombie got personal with Biggs for no real reason but then again Zombie would think I'd say that, wouldn't he...

I think the best approach is as I said to Zombie yesterday, don't take it seriously, throw grenades where you please, and let the mods do the rest

ban me next

----------

ya take a poop and then move on

Okay mate, put the cork in the bottle and calm down. Dont get yourself somewhere you dont want to be. Calm down, take a break from PC or whatever but this is going one way and one way only at the moment.......

.......and for the umpteenth time we have a report system and will look into any abuse or whatever.

Trouble is people react to something and end up doing the same thing so no action can be taken if deemed neccessary.

There is nothing to calm down or move on, i just clarified and voiced my opinion of the state of things of the issue.

Okay mate, put the cork in the bottle and calm down. Dont get yourself somewhere you dont want to be. Calm down, take a break from PC or whatever but this is going one way and one way only at the moment.......

Surely he has a right to defend himself? He posted re the LBW in good faith after Ross said the net system was the full game system and asked for error examples, then got ragged on for over thinking the nets it'd be different to the game (ie he was right, they were wrong).

If he's banned for defending himself that would really say a lot about the site and its modding, none of it good

Surely he has a right to defend himself? He posted re the LBW in good faith after Ross said the net system was the full game system and asked for error examples, then got ragged on for over thinking the nets it'd be different to the game (ie he was right, they were wrong).

If he's banned for defending himself that would really say a lot about the site and its modding, none of it good

Of course he has a right to justify his position but if he ends up going on a wally then he only has himself to blame.

There is a sytem to report things. I have not see one report of any post. What do you want me to do?

None of what I am on about has anything in the slightest about the discussion over LBW's which at the moment is beginning to stand for Large Bloodyminded Willywonka's......

:clap You have it spot on.

There is a sytem to report things. I have not see one report of any post. What do you want me to do?
I did report a post where he was riling Zombie again( idont agree a percent with zombies view but thre was no neeed to get personal), nothing was done cant be bothered for my post since so much time has passed hence justifying my position was the option left.anyway this is leaving a bitter taste .

Last edited:
I did report a post where he was riling Zombie again,nothing was done cant be bothered for my post since so much time has passed hence justifying my position was the option left.anyway this is leaving a bitter taste .

Do you know nothing was done? No one looks pretty in this situation to be honest and all have chosen to go there.........

Do you know nothing was done? No one looks pretty in this situation to be honest and all have chosen to go there.........
as long as i was on the forum i guess,.I took my time to put some material that was asked in general by the dev on this forum..and get pelted.
but its best to stop here i guess... will take a break.. and move on...

I don't think you're being criticised here for posting information you were asked for. It's the taking exception to the way another member treated you and then deciding to deal with that in public rather than reporting the post.
No member is above the rules we've got a process for a reason and part of that reason is so that the forum doesn't end up looking like this.

Also please don't make assumptions about any actions we have taken or members we have spoken to. That stays private between us and them and just because you don't see "banned" by their username it doesn't mean that nothing has happened.

....and I actually asked about LBW to try and get the thread away from foot movement and back on some sort of even keel - that worked well :)

....and I actually asked about LBW to try and get the thread away from foot movement and back on some sort of even keel - that worked well
well i do my best i guess

----------

I don't think you're being criticised here for posting information you were asked for.
i was a lot.that was what that post was about.
It's the taking exception to the way another member treated you and then deciding to deal with that in public rather than reporting the post.
No member is above the rules we've got a process for a reason and part of that reason is so that the forum doesn't end up looking like this.
Agreed:thumbs but i would have preferred i f this was looked into yesterday itself, rather than today, I dont want any member deleted just their drivels deleted. but you guys are doing it for free and with your time so sorry to complain about that was a bit pissed off with the stuff going on here.

Users who are viewing this thread