Don Bradman Cricket Academy Beta Version 0.99.94a Download

Hitting the Santa 2013 2014 times gives you the release date!!!!! :eek:

Thanks for the update Ross, such a breath of fresh air having a company that listens to and reacts to our feedback. The pace feels a touch nippier now. Just wondering though is it still a 135kph ball??

What I love about the batting is that I started playing with veteran bowling and average batting I my first thought was that batting was far too easy but every now and then you get completely "done" by one which is just fantastic!! :D

The hard thing in game will be picking variations, swingers, slower balls, at the moment that isn't in the nets.

When you set it to random you don't really get any really short balls either like you would if you set marker well back

Last edited:
man, i really didn't want to go to work today... struggled in. and now realising i could hitting cricket balls at santa/fegan instead... this is gonna be a LONG day!!

Last edited:
Anyone currently having the headless issue?

Pretty good heat when you set the marker to very short

We think it's multiple displays and the window gains/loses focus plus there is a particular controller dll. Still investigating.

No headless issues....

Edit : Has anyone played OFF Spin... I get most deliveries short pitched...Almost 8/10 balls short Pitched..

Last edited:
y u not add bowling :mad

I've just said in the streaks thread that while the santa may look like a pointless, fun addition it isn't because by aiming for it I've actually become better at batting. And I laughed the first time I heard the sound when you hit him. :p Top work.

I've encountered a problem, whenever I put the difficulty level to legend I find that the ball becomes hard to time well and I play and miss a lot. :(

You better get that checked out Ross. ;)

Got 20x multiplier - Legend, Very Good batsman, Fast, Seam, Good length

Attachments

• bradman.jpg
    bradman.jpg
    358.8 KB · Views: 22
I cant even download. Nod 32 is detecting it as a virus :O Is this a false positive?

Do you think they would be posting something with a virus in it?

Users who are viewing this thread