Don Bradman Cricket Academy Beta Version 0.99.94a Download

I dont think so. But bloody Nod is interrupting download just before it is about to reach 100% :mad

I dont think so. But bloody Nod is interrupting download just before it is about to reach 100% :mad

Then disable your antivirus, download the file and enable it again. Being disabled for about 30 seconds won't do you any harm.

Nice update. The fast bowling seems just a tad faster.
The spin bowling seems a lot more difficult - I think there are more balls on a good length now which is great, and the drift seems to occur later in the delivery which is much more realistic.

I could just be imagining this though.

Turn off the anti virus and did the update. Dont know why it was throwing up the error in the first place :spy

BUY THE FULL GAME WHEN IT'S RELEASED THEN YOU TOOL

Jesus Christ.

Merry F'n Christmas.

Planetcricket guidelines if you can read english. Right up top if you've missed it. here, I'll regurgitate it for you:

- don't post anything discriminatory, racist or dematory
- don't post to try and annoy others
- don't post when you haven't got anything useful to say
- don't swear
- don't attack other members

Who's the tool now?

Admins???

Planetcricket guidelines if you can read english. Right up top if you've missed it. here, I'll regurgitate it for you:

- don't swear

Who's the tool now?

Admins???
Seriously?

Your post deserved a reply like that - full of "I want this", "I want that", "I need it, bored of nets, gimme gimme".

- don't swear

Who's the tool now?

Admins???

You yourself broke two of those rules you just quoted :facepalm:facepalm

Honestly, just the best update. Spinners are hellz hard to play though... Fast deliveries seem a fraction faster and charging is nigh impossible to fast bowlers now. Incredibly hard, imo. Top work.

I think a trick was missed by not including a Trickstar or Early September logo on Santa.

Yeah, I did think to drop some early September notes on the pinboard but ran out if time..

Headless issue

Anyone currently having the headless issue?
Yes,
I have that issue in the beginning I didn't have it but as soon as i hit the ball or before it the batsmen becomes headless
Please help me fix that issue!

I cant even download. Nod 32 is detecting it as a virus :O Is this a false positive?

yes...its a false positive....its giving false positive because it changes the programs located in your installation folder located in C......

your antivirus is dumb...also its eating your system resources...

Users who are viewing this thread