Don Bradman Cricket Academy Beta Version 0.99.94a Download

Guys after installing 99.94a the edges have stoped for me, played for a hour and no edges at all and I'm not joking for once.

PS I put the batsman to very poor and he misses more and get's bowled more but no edges, is there a problem ?

Yes, you dont have the ability to survive with crap batsmen

OMG I am a off spinner bunny got so many edges outside off.

But 79c says no edges...

you are scaring me!

I did not post to try to worry anyone but I will try again, I got many before but I am getting good at the game now.

PS If others could test this would be great also, I hope I am wrong or more updates.

My XBOX 360 controller got delivered and to my surprise I'm facing the headless bug. Help please.:)
Should I re-install?

79c don't make false claims - I have just emailed mike that we need to check this - NVFF if not true.

Seriously, we're busy enough as it is.

Nice improvement over the previous bowling. Don seems to be responding to slightly fast balls much better.

But wish there was Broadcast cam option in this update.

Hey Ross, how about speedometer ? can we have that displayed somehwere in the corner, just want to see at what speed am I playing these balls..definitely I can see that I am bit late in most of my shots post update..

update working well..:cheers

Seriously, we're busy enough as it is.

Sorry to give you a headache Ross, last thing I wanted to do but if we do find something is it better to tell you or leave it. PS I know it's your Xmas party and all that so I will put my finding here.

Tried again for 10 minutes on legend mode with poor batsmen skill vs both leg spin and fast seam bowler.

The spin is fine as I edges 3 in about 15 balls but faced near 60 balls against a fast seam bowler with nothing.

The spin is fine as I edges 3 in about 15 balls but faced near 60 balls against a fast seam bowler with nothing.

To add to that complaint, when I downloaded the CA update I got a free million dollars put into my bank account.

God the world annoys me sometimes. :facepalm

To add to that complaint, when I downloaded the CA update I got a free million dollars put into my bank account.

God the world annoys me sometimes. :facepalm

I am not complaining ok, I found something strange and posted for it as simple as that. I know it's a free beta and not the full game, there has been some changers and maybe something happened.

PS The game is easier also on legend now but the edges were a larger problem, again if others are not having this problem then I will have to uninstall and start again. PS I just want to know, please just try.

Fast seam bowler on legend.

Users who are viewing this thread