Don Bradman Cricket Academy Beta Version 0.99.94a Download

Noticed something not mentioned in the patch notes, just before the machine bowls at you, press B, X or Y (360 controller).

I'm guessing it's mainly meant for the proper game out in the middle, as you don't get much time with the machine bowling the ball quickly.

The headless issue is related to xinput.dll - we will do a fix over the weekend/Monday

Noticed something not mentioned in the patch notes, just before the machine bowls at you, press B, X or Y (360 controller).

I'm guessing it's mainly meant for the proper game out in the middle, as you don't get much time with the machine bowling the ball quickly.

Well spotted

l9AhWHG.jpg

What happens? ;)

----------

Yes, some taunts :)

----------

Doesn't really suit Bradman of course :)

One of them is pointing back at the bowler, another is pointing at cow corner...is the other one adjusting middle stump?

I'm not quite sure what 'B' is meant to be, for me Don's hands clip into his crotch and then he goes to point the bat out to point.

It also happens when I change to left handed, except swap 'B' for 'X'.

Some of the controls from the game have obviously slipped in.

Any chance of making the bowling machine respond to taunts? Bring out that 200km/h ball?

If only I'd thought of that...

Ha ha ha! Just hit the Santa! Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. Had no idea! Well done Ross and Mike and team. Have a great Christmas!

Guys after installing 99.94a the edges have stoped for me, played for a hour and no edges at all and I'm not joking for once.

PS I put the batsman to very poor and he misses more and get's bowled more but no edges, is there a problem ?

I'm not quite sure what 'B' is meant to be, for me Don's hands clip into his crotch and then he goes to point the bat out to point.

It also happens when I change to left handed, except swap 'B' for 'X'.

You do realise that means he's cuming for Faf

Guys after installing 99.94a the edges have stoped for me, played for a hour and no edges at all and I'm not joking for once.

PS I put the batsman to very poor and he misses more and get's bowled more but no edges, is there a problem ?

you are scaring me!

Users who are viewing this thread