Don Bradman Cricket Academy Beta Version 0.99.94a Download

Just got started on playing with the update (it was still the full file again when I downloaded it earlier, so I had to reconfigure the controller again as it wiped that folder clean but never mind). A bit out of practice and got bowled four times in five balls at the start, haha! Followed that up by hitting the stumps at the other end three balls in a row, haha! I need to become less accurate with those straight drives - love Santa too - got my streak to 122 before I missed one - annoyingly I'm sure that beat my previous streak without the multiplier but I can't tell because I don't remember when the multiplier started, haha! :lol

I've noticed Don still starts running after missing an unorthadox shot - this isn't in the game I hope? Can see some horrible stumpings happening if so, haha!

Last edited:
i downloaded the update 99.94a but i dont have santa in it.the file size is 14.5mb

i downloaded the update 99.94a but i dont have santa in it.the file size is 14.5mb

You obviously haven't been behaving yourself this year.

After the update experience.
Have not experienced an edge with the fast bowler.
More edges with Spin bowler (just tried leg spin for now).

Please can you run the CA update through the planet cricket server, cant download it from the link given.

Sorry to give you a headache Ross, last thing I wanted to do but if we do find something is it better to tell you or leave it. PS I know it's your Xmas party and all that so I will put my finding here.

Tried again for 10 minutes on legend mode with poor batsmen skill vs both leg spin and fast seam bowler.

The spin is fine as I edges 3 in about 15 balls but faced near 60 balls against a fast seam bowler with nothing.

Can you try defending and see if you are edging?

----------

can someone clarify whether if we edge is it counted as streak or not?

----------

cause i just played in legend mode with the ca update and i clearly edged but streak is resetting and idont have vibratory feedback

thanks, just wanted to clarify cause thats how it was in the prev ca wanted to know if it had been changed, what i feel is happening here is edge is happening clearly(ball takes outside edge and goes in op dir) when i defend in legend mode but is counted as miss and no vibratory feedback is there,, i guess thats why the edges during strokes or not noticeable ,btw i used the incremental update 15mb.Is anyone else having this?

Yeah I would say someone turned them off(Edges) before the Xmas party.;)

PS It's ok the bigant boys will be online tomorrow and we can go from there.

I read somewhere that when the difficulty is changed it can make some problems like these, RLL 2 had some difficulty problems also if I remember right.

PS I am glad I was not going crazy for once:p The last thing I wanted to do is give Ross a headache( He is doing that fine by himself as we speak):clap

Still what a game and the Santa just hit the spot, the funniest thing I have seen in a long while.

In the short time I have been able to play today I didn't have a single edge against fast bowlers, and had a couple against spin bowlers (who I faced for about 2 overs). This might have been because I was playing either too badly or too well against fast bowlers, but I had a few more before the update.

I am not complaining ok, I found something strange and posted for it as simple as that. I know it's a free beta and not the full game, there has been some changers and maybe something happened.

PS The game is easier also on legend now but the edges were a larger problem, again if others are not having this problem then I will have to uninstall and start again. PS I just want to know, please just try.

Fast seam bowler on legend.

Why not show us a video of you playing and getting that 200 streak without edges. From what I have played, it seems Ross has put in a code where:

If,
User = Angad
Edge every 3 deliveries = enabled
End if.

(Pardon the programming language....have no clue about programming :p)

To add to that complaint, when I downloaded the CA update I got a free million dollars put into my bank account.

God the world annoys me sometimes. :facepalm

I bet you were having the best of days until then. My biggest prayers will go out to you and your family

Why not show us a video of you playing and getting that 200 streak without edges. From what I have played, it seems Ross has put in a code where:

If,
User = Angad
Edge every 3 deliveries = enabled
End if.

(Pardon the programming language....have no clue about programming)

Didn't stop these guys!

Users who are viewing this thread