Don Bradman Cricket Academy V 1.00 Beta is available (Updated 28/03)

Was anyone able to work out how to place the marker for line and length???

Use the right analog stick to move it just after batsmen takes guard.

Did you load the drivers via Motioninjoy?

Needs to look like one of these

kmM4oOv.jpg

6kfSbk7.jpg

And also try resetting your PC/Laptop

How do I do that? The instructions all seem to be Bluetooth related but I'm not using a Bluetooth controller, just a normal USB one - if I go into Device Manager, Game Controller Panel, etc, I can find my controller fine, but how to I load that into MIJ? Thanks for helping.

117128d1387006489-don-bradman-cricket-academy-v0-9994-beta-available-untitled.png

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    13.7 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
The fact that it isn't even showing up in Motioninjoy is the problem.

Close Motioninjoy and try a different USB port and re-open it.

See if anything shows up in that list

Nope. Still doesn't.

I also tried the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator that was linked on Google somewhere, and set up the controls in there too, but then when I open DBC, it's made no difference to the control inputs on there.

Well it wouldn't make a difference because Motioninjoy hasn't loaded the drivers you (most likely) need for it to work properly.

You don't have any other USB port available to plug it into?

I have 3 USB ports on my laptop, all of which have the USB controller input drivers installed, and none of which are picked up by Motion In Joy, even though everything else on the computer can see the device perfectly.

I have 3 USB ports on my laptop, all of which have the USB controller input drivers installed, and none of which are picked up by Motion In Joy, even though everything else on the computer can see the device perfectly.

Maybe Motion in Joy needs glasses?

A bit like the umpires today then?

As much as I love The IT Crowd, I haven't tried turning it off and on again yet. The Ashes are on as well, so I'll try in a bit.

Umpires have been awesome!

Restarted the computer and Motion In Joy still can't see my controller. No idea why, because everything else on the computer can. Help? :(

Thnx ross for the nets..please add a stadium for practice in next update..

Users who are viewing this thread