Don Bradman Cricket Academy V 1.00 Beta is available (Updated 28/03)

I download 400mb then my sister turned off the wifi... its been stuck at resuming for 5mins. Holy crap im worried

Restarted the computer and Motion In Joy still can't see my controller. No idea why, because everything else on the computer can. Help? :(

first check in device manager that your controller is there or not...if its there then download below attachment and extract the content to GAME folder...open the xiinputTest.exe file and check all keys by pressing keys on your controller...start the game......

if your controller is not shoeing in device manager then it should be in other device list....right click on it and update device driver..browse for drivers in

C/windows/system32 folder...if its windows and a 32 bit OS...it will install the drivers automatically and should be able to play..

Attachments

• xinputemu30.zip
    155.6 KB · Views: 25
will use eagle eye
What is the Eagle Eye?

. The Eagle Eye is a keyboard and mouse converter for the PS3 and Xbox 360, that allows you to use a keyboard and mouse of your choice instead of a controller. Using our proprietary Eagle Edit program, you can modify your settings and key bindings to play the game in a way that best suites you, with the added control and precision that a keyboard and mouse offers.

first check in device manager that your controller is there or not...if its there then download below attachment and extract the content to GAME folder...open the xiinputTest.exe file and check all keys by pressing keys on your controller...start the game......

if your controller is not shoeing in device manager then it should be in other device list....right click on it and update device driver..browse for drivers in

C/windows/system32 folder...if its windows and a 32 bit OS...it will install the drivers automatically and should be able to play..

I'm on Windows 7 64 bit. Would this still work?

I download 400mb then my sister turned off the wifi... its been stuck at resuming for 5mins. Holy crap im worried

I'm afraid you'll have to start over all again. There are articles on the net which tell you how to resume interrupted downloads, but they never had 100% success rate.

Okay, I've downloaded and opened it, and I can see the buttons showing up, BUT, they're showing up in the same mixed up way as DBC is interpreting them. Buttons are switched round, stick axes are mixed up, etc - so my problem is : how do I change them????

Wait, if I manually edit the configuration text file, maybe that would work? I'll try that - hopefully onto something here!

Okay, I've downloaded and opened it, and I can see the buttons showing up, BUT, they're showing up in the same mixed up way as DBC is interpreting them. Buttons are switched round, stick axes are mixed up, etc - so my problem is : how do I change them????

Wait, if I manually edit the configuration text file, maybe that would work? I'll try that - hopefully onto something here!

:yes...your controller is new or old ???..is it working with other games ???..

if its doesnt work try glovepie...

Last edited:
It works! Thank you so much!

My controller is old, but I've been playing games on PC with it since 2004-2005 including other games that have been released in the past year, and had no problems. The issue with this one was that the game automatically maps onto the Xbox controller, not accounting for the fact that button numbers on different controllers have different values. All I needed with something that let me alter the order of those mapping assignments and the text configuration file in the one you linked me to lets me do just that! Cheers! I'm off to the nets!

It works! Thank you so much!

My controller is old, but I've been playing games on PC with it since 2004-2005 including other games that have been released in the past year, and had no problems. The issue with this one was that the game automatically maps onto the Xbox controller, not accounting for the fact that button numbers on different controllers have different values. All I needed with something that let me alter the order of those mapping assignments and the text configuration file in the one you linked me to lets me do just that! Cheers! I'm off to the nets!

my pleasure..

Genuinely can't tell you how much I appreciate that. And Snowy as well for trying to help. I was getting pretty frustrated with it. I do need a new controller at some point, but I'm not a fan of the Xbox layout, so I'm still glad I can stick to the type of controller I'm used to and remap it this way to any game which favours the Xbox controller specifically.

I'm actually going to keep the shoulder buttons switched round though, haha! I prefer having L1 and R1 for Agressive/Defensive and the L2/R2 for Unorthadox/Advance Up Crease - I don't have pressure sensitive triggers so I don't have to worry about that at the moment. Only minor functions in fielding that I can remember easily the other way round too. :thumbs

So for those who felt that the game is too easy to play after watching MattW's play session videos, the nets now give us a fair idea why he was able to score all those runs so easily. MattW was playing the game on 'Amateur' level, and if you have played on this level in nets you would realize that all it requires you to do is time the ball. The footwork and even the shot direction is handled by the ai. Try moving the right stick to the left when the ball is wide outside offstump for a right hander at this level.....the batsman automatically plays a shot outside off.

After having played the nets for quite some time now, its fair to say that at any level above 'PRO', it will be a challenge to score runs freely.

My control problems might not be over after all. On the menu, the game seems to be taking multiple inputs at once. So if I press 'A' which was set on 'B' before correcting it, it's sometimes thinking I'm pressing A and B simultaneously, which makes it a bit hard to enter places in the menu, or then get out of them, because it will try and go forwards and back at the same time. Too tired to try and figure that out right now. Something for tomorrow maybe. :/

I can get around that by using keyboard on the menu, but if it's going to do the same thing in matches, it makes it a bit hard to choose my bowling length so I need to try and figure out a way around whatever's causing it.

If i select graphics options the whole thing crashes to desktop is there a known fix for this?

Users who are viewing this thread