Don Bradman Cricket Academy V 1.00 Beta is available (Updated 28/03)

Is there an update tommorow?

I'd rather have you guys work it out from playing than have us step in, more fun in "discovery" that way.

I think people will like the update.

Hi Ross,
Is there an update tommorow for the cricket academy?
Please somebody tell!!

Do we need to uninstall and reinstall the newer update to CA, or do we simply install the CA update exe without uninstalling the CA Beta?

Do let me know as I haven't installed any other version of CA other than the CA Beta with nets.

Well, update is either of following three things:

1) Bobbleheads
2) Using your own player in net
3) Bowling Practice.
4) Two player practice mode. (Highly unlikely though ;) )

Well there be anything interseting or just those bug fixes:noway

Time will tell, aim low and you will not be to heart broken if it's just a few tweaks.

PS Has anyone found doing a backfoot defence shots sometimes goes back onto the stumps for no reason, hope this is fixed tomorrow guys.

Well there be anything interseting or just those bug fixes:noway

seriously? are you seriously serious?

WTF was the sad face about? even if you knew nothing else, 79Cs post - which you friggin quoted!! - said it was a "fun" update, so why would you assume it was 'only' bug fixes? secondly, it's a bloody free Beta, that has had more support/patches than a lot of games. there'd be nothing to be sad faced or no way about them fixing bugs.

what planet do you live on? what have your parents done to give that ridiculous sense of entitlement? I hope they're utterly ashamed of the appalling human being they've raised.

Maybe we will be able to see our created players in nets :)

Maybe we will get a real pitch ;)

Though my money is on the bobble heads....as there is an option in the current version as well to enable big heads, though it's greyed out at the moment.

Make sure people type "discovery" somewhere in the CA and hopefully a release date details will be there :p

I was playing in the nets and again I will post about the backfoot defence being well faulty.

PS MattW did you see this when you played the game or is this CA nets a old one, it's the worse part so far as the rest is near perfect.

PS The only other annoying part is sometimes the controls do the wrong thing, leave when you want to drive or cut when you want to leave. I am fine if I am just doing normal shots put if I try to do something new then I find this problems.

PS If I am doing something wrong that's fine but if there is some small problems then I want to help as much as anyone else here.

PS On a positive note, the ducking and short balls are deadly. Going to be fun bowling bouncers and spinners are not useless at the moment as they are hard to play.

Users who are viewing this thread