Don Bradman Cricket Academy V 1.00 Beta is available (Updated 28/03)

what problem are you having with backfoot defence? i've played it a lot and not noticed an issue.

----------

New to this forum maybe, but I not surprised that Ross doesn't reply to some of the inane questions posted.

Bet you're enormous fun at parties.

Re:Update

seriously? are you seriously serious?

WTF was the sad face about? even if you knew nothing else, 79Cs post - which you friggin quoted!! - said it was a "fun" update, so why would you assume it was 'only' bug fixes? secondly, it's a bloody free Beta, that has had more support/patches than a lot of games. there'd be nothing to be sad faced or no way about them fixing bugs.

what planet do you live on? what have your parents done to give that ridiculous sense of entitlement? I hope they're utterly ashamed of the appalling human being they've raised.
Hey bro sorry for that sad sign i did not intend to next time no such mistake it's a promise by me. Extremely sorry :(.And now control your temper don't let it go too high again I am sorry I will never do this again that's my promise

----------

seriously? are you seriously serious?

WTF was the sad face about? even if you knew nothing else, 79Cs post - which you friggin quoted!! - said it was a "fun" update, so why would you assume it was 'only' bug fixes? secondly, it's a bloody free Beta, that has had more support/patches than a lot of games. there'd be nothing to be sad faced or no way about them fixing bugs.

what planet do you live on? what have your parents done to give that ridiculous sense of entitlement? I hope they're utterly ashamed of the appalling human being they've raised.
And did not assume it as bug fixes I just asked him whether it's something else or just bug fixes don't jump on to conclusions

I don't think you had to quote the same whole post twice...

FWI, never tell Blocker to calm his temper.

I'd love it to be the bowling machine gets replaced with an actual player running in and bowling to you :)

Is there a way to disable the timing feedback in nets ???

Managed to get hold of a controller today, downloaded the nets and to my surprise all works a treat on my laptop which I honestly wasn't expecting!!

Wow just wow, just spent half an hour or so playing it and it really does feel like I've just had a session in the nets.I pretty much bat like I do in real life, basically leave, block or cover drive. Big up your chest Big Ant Crew a fantastic job!!!

I am noticing that I'm getting a delay every few balls on release. Is this my laptop or common for everyone? Also I cannot seem to duck properly, The Don just bobs down then straight up again. Am I doing something wrong??

Managed to get hold of a controller today, downloaded the nets and to my surprise all works a treat on my laptop which I honestly wasn't expecting!!

Wow just wow, just spent half an hour or so playing it and it really does feel like I've just had a session in the nets.I pretty much bat like I do in real life, basically leave, block or cover drive. Big up your chest Big Ant Crew a fantastic job!!!

I am noticing that I'm getting a delay every few balls on release. Is this my laptop or common for everyone? Also I cannot seem to duck properly, The Don just bobs down then straight up again. Am I doing something wrong??

I think the delay thing has happened to everyone and it generally is a wide ball after the delay

Users who are viewing this thread