Don Bradman Cricket Academy V 1.00 Beta is available (Updated 28/03)

Hey guys the nets mode is running to slow its like im playing in slow motion.any help that i can get??

Turn down the graphics options as much as possible. Lower the resolution, turn off Anti Aliasing.

ross! i tried to install but it says error decompressing data..corrupted installer?? what does that mean??

I notice a pretty much total lack of complaints about the ball trail.

I have not noticed it at all when I'm actually batting and has been useful to see where it goes. There is an option to turn off all the HUD options though.

There haven't been complaints about the speed of the bowling yet either.

Last edited:
Isnt there a way to play the nets mode on ps3 directly i am asking this because the game is not running smoothly on my laptop

Damn it, you beat me to it.

No matter how often something is said, there is always someone asking about it. I saw a few people on Facebook wondering why they were leaving the ball every time with a keyboard.

Last edited:
Damn it, you beat me to it.

No matter how often something is said, there is always someone asking about it. I saw a few people on Facebook wondering why they were leaving the ball every time with a keyboard.

Hmm it wouldnt even let me access the nets without a controller..

I am using an Xbox 360 controller with no modifications which I didn't expect would work

Hmm it wouldnt even let me access the nets without a controller..

I am using an Xbox 360 controller with no modifications which I didn't expect would work

I think Big Ant used a 360 controller in testing. I bought my 360 one back in July for this game, but it's not an official xbox controller as there were none available and seems to continuously vibrate occasionally, and the triggers aren't great, so I might need to get one online.

Users who are viewing this thread