1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The guys are off work until January

angad

Chairman of Consent
Online Cricket Games Owned
The guys are off work until January

Thank God!!! They really deserved one....I hope you dont call them back now before Jan...even if Nets stop working all together :yes!! Wish your team a Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year :D!! They surely made ours special with this update :cheers

Meet

Chairman of Selectors
Thank God!!! They really deserved one....I hope you dont call them back now before Jan...even if Nets stop working all together !! Wish your team a Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year !! They surely made ours special with this update
Exactly. They do deserve to enjoy the christmas after all their hardwork.
Out of interest, how many people work at BAS, Melbourne?

Oscar

Club Cricketer
Any good videos of this yet? sorry ive missed them and at work dont have time to go through lots of pages... appreciate it.

Oscar

Club Cricketer
well yes there are poor quality ones... so the question remains...

Bhaskar1992

School Cricketer
Inverted controls

I'm confused with the inverted controls in behind the bowling machine batting. Footing is okay; pressing left stick up sends batsman to backfoot and vice versa. But playing shots hasn't changed. If I want to hit towards batsman's left I must press right stick toward left. But with inverted controls I thought it will be press right to hit the ball to batsman left. Is it supposed to be this way?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Been uber busy all weekend, not had a chance to look at this yet, will download later and have a play. Can't wait. Have been sticking mostly to far batsman, but sounds as though the close one is worth trying out?

Awesome that you fellas have done this on the christmas weekend. Merry christmas to all at BA and everyone here at Planet Cricket, Happy Festivus to Captain Oz and fellow naysayers, see you on the other side...

Users who are viewing this thread