Eddie's Gameplay patch

gold639 said:
Hey Eddie, big problem with the batting patch. I started up Prakash's 3rd Ashes Test save game, and the cpu were bowling everything like 5 feet away from the pitch! :eek:

I think you might have to reduce the size of the bowling cursor a bit.

Or do you think that the save game uses the patch Prakash was using?

read before what other people have said,we are ALL having this problem.....

This looks like being a great patch but as everyone else is saying the bowlers are being too eratic.

Ive got a screenshot showing how eratic they can be. It was on medium.

I mean 14 wides in 1 over.

As i said with a bit of tweaking this would be a amazing patch and great work on making the bowlers bowl in different directions.

medium is a little more errattic than Hard.

Just needs adjusting a little..

Took a bit longer as i have been a little busy

nails said:
read before what other people have said,we are ALL having this problem.....

Lol sorry :o

And Eddie, when're you releasing the odi only batting patch?

Eddie help me would u like to tell me how to play hook 6 pull back cover back
bach Straight 6
plz creat a patch

gold639 said:
Hey Eddie, big problem with the batting patch. I started up Prakash's 3rd Ashes Test save game, and the cpu were bowling everything like 5 feet away from the pitch! :eek:

I think you might have to reduce the size of the bowling cursor a bit.

Or do you think that the save game uses the patch Prakash was using?
That save file was created by colin, I belive he has adjusted the bowlers accuracy/discipline attributes. So thats one of the reason why they are bowling all over the place.

so eddie are u adjusting this problem? great patch apart from this

so eddie are u adjusting this problem? great patch apart from this

yes, just testing to make sure "part-time" bowlers don't bowl too many wides

thats great news as i have really enjoyed this patch immensely.....any chance of making the easy level (because u can move the batsmen slightly after delivery) very difficult but just keep the batsmens shuffling movement after the cursor , real batsmen move their feet u see......?

just make the easy level really hard like the hardest level but keep the batsman movement?????

just make the easy level really hard like the hardest level but keep the batsman movement?????

i can make easy mode just as hard..never did that before as i didn't think anyone used easy mode.

PS: if you wan to make batting really hard, then try batting with out the bowling cursor..

what i mean is i always play every game on HARD as its too easy otherwise. BUT....in easy mode u can shuffle slightly to the left or right after the cursor is placed by the cpu,. this seems more realistic to me as batsmen move their feet to get the best shot etc. now if u take the easy mode (ie moving the feet) but make the gameplay as hard as the hard level , we would have possibly the best ever patch. do u see...? i think a lot of people would like that little foot shuffle before playing a shot , cos in real life u are not glued to the floor to play a shot etc.. many thx , hope u see what i mean , bye

sounds like a good idea that.please give it ago eddie. cheers

wazzer said:
sounds like a good idea that.please give it ago eddie. cheers

Please eddie make the easy level(where u can move the batsmen after the cusor has been placed) as hard as hard level in gameplay, i honestly believe this would be (others agree too) the best patch ever!!!

Eddie said:
i can make easy mode just as hard..never did that before as i didn't think anyone used easy mode.

PS: if you wan to make batting really hard, then try batting with out the bowling cursor..

its only the moving of the batsmen in easy mode we want to keep , the gameplay shouild be very hard

Users who are viewing this thread