Eddie's Gameplay patch

i want to play aggressivly it play back foot shot an i get bowled on full dilevery

you're playing in easy mode...the CPU chooses whether to play back or front foot shots..

so eddie any news on the weaker bowler not bowling so many wides. and also the batsman being able to move slightly but on the hardest level like i said before (or make the easy level where u can move the batsman up to the hardest level) this would all be more realistic

ASHES WIN FIRST!!!!!! then back to improving game lol

Ok after a decent use of this patch I gotta say this is def better then Sid's, BOss's and Tutsi's patch.
The outfield is still too fast but I do like the way you can pierce the field and there appears to be a wider range of shots as it leaves the bat.

Ok after a decent use of this patch I gotta say this is def better then Sid's, BOss's and Tutsi's patch.
The outfield is still too fast but I do like the way you can pierce the field and there appears to be a wider range of shots as it leaves the bat.

thanx mate

eddie i thing is missing i was playing in perth on hard pitch whenever mcgrath balls the short pitch dilevry i press left key and w for ball to play on back foot glacing down to fine leg but when i press this key it plays the short towards square leg and sometimes balls hits batsman shoulder

eddie i thing is missing i was playing in perth on hard pitch whenever mcgrath balls the short pitch dilevry i press left key and w for ball to play on back foot glacing down to fine leg but when i press this key it plays the short towards square leg and sometimes balls hits batsman shoulder

if i understand right, you mean the "hip-glance"..

For this there are 2 stroke files...i have edited it so that:

1. Short ball on/outside leg stump : ball is glanced down the fine leg.

2. Short ball on middle stump : ball is "worked" off the hips thru (or slightly in front of) square leg .

If the ball hits you on the body..then the ball is either:

1. Too far to the off side, hence you can't get in-line with the ball.

2. The ball is too short.

If the ball hits you ,maybe you should be hooking those deliveries (or ducking/ defending)

i still think this is the best patch for tests by a mile also, but how about doing something about all the wides bowled by poorer bowlers, in some overs there are more wides than normal balls,its ok if your playing australia but lesser teams are terrible. the other thing i saw in another patch was making our bowling cursor slightly bigger to allow for slightly less accurate bowling for us,which i think is a good thing,theses are only slight adjustmentst(mainly the poor bowler wides) and im sure u will have the perfect patch.....unless u can do that thing where u can make the batsman move his feet slightly after the cpu cursor has been bowled,this would really add to realism. great work my son keep it up , thx , bye

I havn't had this wide issue problem?

its an issue with the "test match batting only" patch....i am trying to make the part-time bowler more accurate without making the accurate ones bowl leg stump yorkers again...

its a tough balance

Users who are viewing this thread