Eddie's Gameplay patch

Just a question Eddie, is the last one you put up for download ODI only?

If not, the fields seem hugely quick still.

Yeah same here (also im supporting australia). Really looking forward to the update. Can you fix the fact that it is so easy to hit the on drive for 4 every ball and its really hard to cut in tests.

So what do u think is gonna happen in the test. I think england bat and declare too early and the aussies win.

Can you fix the fact that it is so easy to hit the on drive for 4 every ball and its really hard to cut in tests.

i edited the fields so that there is a mid-on..so no more easy 4's for you!

So what do u think is gonna happen in the test. I think england bat and declare too early and the aussies win.

England would only declare with a lead of 450 (minimum).

Am I the worst

Okay, it's official, I'm hopeless at Cricket 2005. Just got skittled for 2!!!! I have no idea what I'm doing wrong but for one thing whenever I hit the ball it doesn't seem to hardly go anywhere.

I NEED HELP!!!!

God, I feel like 90's England!!!!

Eddie said:
i edited the fields so that there is a mid-on..so no more easy 4's for you!

well can i score anywhere else. that was where 99.9% of the runs came from before

Edwin, plz release this im dying for it

ok , i tell you what, i am going to do a little more beta testing , and if all goes well , i will release the Beta version at ~9:30pm (UK time) (~40mins from this post).

lucky i came now. Its getting closer. Also could you tell us the full list of improvements as im not exactly sure whats different

Ok here's the BETA VERSION of my TEST MATCH PATCH

Included is also some edited fields for both ODI and TESTS ( i have not yet edited all 210 but have done a lot of main ones).

When posting your reviews, plz say what pitch type you were playing on.

Have fun!

Attachments

• Eddie Test_Beta.zip
    100.2 KB · Views: 106
Thanks eddie I am just going to download it and will then leave my feedback. Hope it will be a great one line your odi patch.

I just finished batting one session with your new patch eddie on green pitch. But i have to say that in more then 30overs batting i didnt got even 1 boundary through ground shot. To get a boundary i have to use the six hit button and without that not even singles were possible. There were absolutely no gaps for scoring runs.

Users who are viewing this thread