England in the 90s

That's a horrible attack

I’ve an end of day scorecard reading 166/9 saying this is a fine attack!

After a second calamitous run out dismissed Raja for 63, Pakistan collapsed from 86-2 to 166/9.

GOOCH started the rot, getting fellow captain Miandad to chop on to his wicket; Salisbury had Malik caught at slip, before Munton got Inzy lbw for his first test wicket. Hick got Mutjaba out bat pad with his first ball of the match, Mutjaba’s 44 the only other contribution of note beside Raja.

Lewis and Malcolm took a wicket a piece before Malcolm grabbed a second with the very last ball of the day.

Having got Pakistan all out 173 I’m 127/6 off 63 overs at the close.

Athers went to a tight lbw for 53 off 156.

Russell and Lewis still at the crease, England 43 behind.
2 wickets apiece for Wasim, Waqar and Mushy.

Anyone’s game this.

A few videos to show how I got to where I got to in the 3rd test so far...

In an ironic dismissal after he had butchered a short leg catch off Phil Defraitas, Ian Salisbury fell by this method making his 2nd duck in 3 inns.

This was one of 3 3rd morning wickets for Waqar Younis to complete his 5-fer and secure Pakistan an 11-run first inns lead.

Pakistan set about building a challenging target. Raja and Sohail suffered their 3rd run out mix-up in 6 inns, Raja suffering this time before Sohail made a quick 45. After Lewis got him, Mutjaba and Miandad looked like putting the game well out of England’s reach. In need of a wicket, England’s skipper brought himself on...

A few more wickets followed, but England couldn’t force a genuine collapse and an easier run chase, not helped by shocking umpiring from Roy Palmer (@Dale88)

England end up with 277 to make or 5 sessions to bat, and talking of 5s, Wasim gifted England a fine start to the chase with the worst delivery of all time

Users who are viewing this thread