England in the 90s

I'm going to do some dicking about against Sri Lanka later, I'll test your miss influence sliders and no pitch marker and see what comes out of it :D

I scored 400 first inns vs Sri Lanka and still lost. I’m shocking vs spin. Wondering if I’ll do worse than the real England.

I scored 400 first inns vs Sri Lanka and still lost. I’m shocking vs spin. Wondering if I’ll do worse than the real England.

I don't get out to spin very often. But that's probably because I'm playing Australia and can afford to just shut up shop and score from the other end

Nightmare start to 2nd day for England. Pakistan are 136/1 at dinner Anwar went for 60 then Tufnell got him at last . sohail 56 no and ahmed 4 no . hope for good 2nd session .

Nightmare start to 2nd day for England. Pakistan are 136/1 at dinner Anwar went for 60 then Tufnell got him at last . sohail 56 no and ahmed 4 no . hope for good 2nd session .
Pakistan are 258/3 at tea sohail 103 when defretas got him yousuf went for 7 hick bowled and russell caught .

Pakistan are 258/3 at tea sohail 103 when defretas got him yousuf went for 7 hick bowled and russell caught .
finished 380/7 at stumps Pakistan lead 130 hope for a better 3rd day for England

Users who are viewing this thread