England in the 90s

tough going. What era are you playing? 96ish?
hi mate i think its 1990 England v Pakistan 1992 /93 teams i think when back on tomorrow i will confirm blockerdave . i know some of the Pakistan players were coming down the wicket wicket which was nice to see.

Those two sides are from the 98-99 ones I did first of all. Then I've gone back to 1990, then 1992/1993, then 1991
Hi Dale88 look t think it was 1990 england pakistan was 1992/93 team i thing maybe wrong though . will look tomorrow or maybe its old age lol.

174/9... I’m not even gonna set 300

As the next batsman walks off he has a long hard stare at the pitch and reluctantly takes the long walk back to the pavilion not worrying about his 30 ball duck but instead which excuse he will use for not getting out ....

I would say day 4 pitch, tired exhausted and in the recent weeks you have played a lot of hours and played a lot of matches on the game producing some awesome content !!

4 more 2nd inns wickets for Mushy have him 10 in the match, but a stubborn 23 run last wicket stand from Munton and Mallender took me up to 197 all out, so a target of 313 to win. About 30 mins after lunch on day 4.

As the next batsman walks off he has a long hard stare at the pitch and reluctantly takes the long walk back to the pavilion not worrying about his 30 ball duck but instead which excuse he will use for not getting out ....

I would say day 4 pitch, tired exhausted and in the recent weeks you have played a lot of hours and played a lot of matches on the game producing some awesome content !!

Come to think of it I did have some Prosecco and then some Guinness for “afternoon Tea”[DOUBLEPOST=1609367264][/DOUBLEPOST]
Cant get used to seeing Mushy with no beard...

And how low was it coming through from him :eek:

Crazy low. Worn 6th day pitch.

Users who are viewing this thread