Story -- Englands International Season 2006/07 -- England V India -- [C2005]

I have a problem :( Ive finsihed day 3 and when i go to bowl the first over of day 4 it says "this is the last over before tea" and the time on the clock is 6:14, after i finish this over it goes to lunch on day 3?!?!?!?!/

Can Anyone Help???

Its happened to me also. Its another bug in the game. If you want I can edit your mch file and set the timing to 11AM on day4. Just attach your mch file (as zip or rar) in this thread.

-----

Pepsi Test Series
England Vs India
1st Test
Day 3
Kolkata

-----

End Of Day 3:

Steve Harmison and Matthew Hoggard both sent down 5 overs each before the day ended here in Kolkata. Neither of them picked up a wicket and they both went for 5 and 4 runs an over respectivley. India look like they arent going to take it lying down. Sehwag and Ghambir have been getting stuck into these bowlers although the heavily aggressive field setting have helped. Those will probrably be changed my Michael Vaugha tomorrow though so as now to throw away the lead. India definately have the capability to pull off a draw here, there are a lot of high class batsmen who can score quickly, it is a very flat pitch, not much in it for the seamers, there only acting as ball scuffers really, Flintoff and Harmison will be on in the morning, rotating with Hoggard and maybe Ian Bell, the after about 25-30 overs the Spinners Giles, Udal and maybe Vaughan will be on, they will be the main threat, stay tuned for another exciting day of test cricket tomorrow!!!

95fg.jpg

102vz.jpg

----

-----

Pepsi Test Series
England Vs India
1st Test
Day 4
Kolkata

-----

Sehwag Falls Just Short But Ghambir Reaches His 50:

The first innings centurian Verinder Sehwag was dismissed by Ashley Giles in the very first over that he bowled but Ghambir marches on after making his first half century of the series. Ashley Giles and Shaun Udal were introduced to the attack after Hoggard, Harmison and Flintoff failed to produce and wickets on a flat pitch. Giles' first two balls were slow looseners and turned quite a bit, the third ball that he bowled was a lot quicker and Sehwag dindt pick it, he tried to launch Gilo out of the ground and impose himself like in the first innings, it backfired and the ball hit the toe of the bat and went straight into thr arms of Ian Bell an mid on. England have gotten the breakthough and they need to kick on now and get another quick wicket. India are in a promising position to save the match but these two need a big partnership.

95dd.jpg

England lead by 494 runs.

India: 119/1

G Ghambir: 51*
S Tendulkar: 11*

M Hoggard: 0/25
S Harmison: 0/23
A Flintoff: 0/22
S Udal: 0/19
A Giles: 1/24

----

Thanks for all the comments guys, next update will maybe be tonight, it depends if they lose another wicket or not..........

good start from india now they need a good solid partnership

I know its a dumb question, but are not u using any gameplay patches?

Users who are viewing this thread