-----

Pepsi Test Series
England Vs India
1st Test
Day 3
Kolkata

-----

Flintoff And Strauss March On:

India's biggest problem throughout the match, apart from thier fielding has been the inability to take the big wickets quickly. England did it in theri first innings, they got Tendulkar for a low score and kep most of the batsmen below 30, then cleaned up the tail, the only man to make a significant impact was Sehwag who scored a century then got out. Strauss goes on to his triple century and Flintoff hammers a 50 from 52 balls. Magical batting from the big man, 32 runs scored in fours and no sixes yet although a few of the fours have been very big. Andrew Strauss is looking like he is never going to get out, he is playing maginficently, every ball the bowler bowls he has a plan, if its short he guides it down to third man through the vacant slip cordon, if it stright it goes to the man at mid off for a single, if its in the slot it goes for four, hes making it look very simple. The actual milestone came from 304 balls but he is now on 317 and looking set for a huuuuuge score!

99ze.jpg

105co.jpg

England lead by 382 runs.

England: 649/4

A Strauss: 317*
A Flintoff: 50*

I Pathan: 1/346
Z Khan: 0/59
A Kumble: 1/101
S Tendulkar: 2/115
Harbajan Singh: 0/5

----

Nice way of describing it there Vaugnie!! I cant believe ive done 9 pages!!! im only on the third day!!

-----

Pepsi Test Series
England Vs India
1st Test
Day 3
Kolkata

-----

Lunch Day 3:

93zf.jpg

105mt.jpg

England lead by 417 runs.

England: 684/4

A Strauss: 332*
A Flintoff: 69*

I Pathan: 1/355
Z Khan: 0/68
A Kumble: 1/109
S Tendulkar: 2/124
Harbajan Singh: 0/5

----

How come Harbhajan has only bowled 1 over, you are racking up a huge title and Strauss is now challenging for Lara's 400 not out!

my god!! India are gettin smashed! England should declare now.. im sure 600+ is enough on the board!! and yeah Strauss has a great chance to beat Lara record.

Ramz said:
my god!! India are gettin smashed! England should declare now.. im sure 600+ is enough on the board!! and yeah Strauss has a great chance to beat Lara record.
But I think England should declare now because record doesnt matter if you are going for team's win.

-----

Pepsi Test Series
England Vs India
1st Test
Day 3
Kolkata

-----

Flintoff Falls And Strauss Edges Nearer:

Andrew Flintoff has come undone at the hands of Harbajan Singh. Singh has been left out of the attack all match for some strange reason and he made a big impact as Flintoff tried to mpose himself upon the spinner. He holed out trying to hit with the spin to the legside boundary, he was caught before it could reach the rope, not before he hammered a huuuuge six over it to reach his century. 100 runs for Flintoff but 350 runs for Strauss.. and counting. He is edging nearer and nearer to the West Indian legends record and who would have thought that the Middlesex boy would get even the chance to break it!!! I certainly didnt, it has been a great innings by the opener and even if he doesent beat the recors it will have been a wonderous knock. Geraint Jones in next!

98rr.jpg

100nm.jpg

England lead by 473 runs.

England: 684/4

A Strauss: 353*
G Jones: 0*

I Pathan: 1/390
Z Khan: 0/68
A Kumble: 1/109
S Tendulkar: 2/128
Harbajan Singh: 1/18

----