Story England's Journey to WorldCup-Ashes06-07 : 3rd Test (Perth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great stuff Gamer. But is it Nasir Hussain talking for Vaughan in presentation ceremony?

good update awesome work - when will the next update be??\
love it Gamer the next test is so important
Yeah the next test is very important and will decide if England can win this Ashes or not.

Great stuff Gamer. But is it Nasir Hussain talking for Vaughan in presentation ceremony?
That was Mark Nicholas.

Thanks everyone for for your wonderful replies.Sorry for the delay. I was very busy with studies these week infact my term tests were going on so hardly got time to switch on my computer. I came in PC after a gap of 5 days was missing the stories section but now i am back and hopefully you can see an update in few hours. Till then i will check other stories.

Once again i am sorry for the delay in the update but will surely update in few hours.

Series Statistics

Leading Runs Scorers
307af5.jpg

In the batting department, there is a tight competition for the leading runs scorer in this Ashes series. Australian captain Ricky Ponting is the leading run scorer in this series so far but not by a huge margin. Ponting has scored 277 runs in 2 matches with one century (159) and no half century which is bit surprising. The destructive opener Matthew Hayden, who is just behind his skipper by 6 runs, is at second place. Don?t be surprised to see three England batsmen in the top 5 position after they batted well in the 2nd test match at Adelaide Oval with Alistair Cook at 3rd spot followed by the skipper Michael Vaughan at 4th place and Kevin Pietersen at 5th.

Highest Individual Scores
306no9.jpg

Continuing with the batting stats, we now move along to the next category of ?Highest Individual Scores?. With a magnificent double century, also his maiden test match double century, Michael Vaughan is on top of the list followed by 180 runs by Matthew Hayden at The Gabba. Ponting is at 3rd position after his brilliant captain?s knock of 159 runs in the 2nd innings at The Gabba followed by Alistair Cook and Andrew Symonds.

Leading Wicket Takers
305gv4.jpg

Moving on to the next section of leading wicket takers where there is a tough fight between the players for the 1st position. But the king of spin Shane Warne leads the list with 14 wickets already in this series and is now just 1 wicket away from his 700 test wickets. England?s all-rounder Andrew Flintoff is at 2nd position with 13 wickets and is continuing his consistency of picking up wickets at crucial stages of play. Glenn McGrath is closing in as well with 11 wickets followed by Monty Panesar and Brett Lee. Stuart Broad, who is at 6th position with 7 wickets in just a single test match, will be looking to register his name in the top 5 leading wicket takers in this series.

Best Bowling Performance
304rg2.jpg

No prizes for guessing its Shane Warne who heads the list with magnificent figures of 7 wickets of just 22 runs at The Gabba. Looks like Warne will be in top of this list for the whole series and it needs something special to overtake him. Glenn McGrath almost shared the 1st spot with Warne with figures of 6/40. Once again 3 England players are in the top 5 with Monty picking up a fifer followed by Stuart Broad and Andrew Flintoff picking up 4 wickets each.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread