FOOTBALL Football Manager Discussion

gullkhan0

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
:(Sorry about the emulator:(

But
:cool: Thanks for the game tip:cool:
By the way I am playing with Man Utd and you?

Mr. Kurns

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wrong Thread mate, this for Sports Interactive + Sega's Football Manager series, not FIFA Manager.

Mr. Kurns

International Coach
sortitoutsi.net is great for that stuff Matt

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
My career game is very interesting. Basically i started unemployed and loaded quite a few countries. Managed Burghausen, a lower league German side, and did pretty well. Annoyingly just the top side went through and too many draws cost us. Two games from the end of the season I was offered the Leeds job. I took it and went about trying to organise a team able to gain promotion from League One. My fortunes were mixed and a slow start cost me. I was fighting for a play-off place when I was sacked after a 2-0 loss to Northampton, which I felt was a tad harsh. Waited and waited for a decent job to come and in February 2010 I was given the Sheffield Wednesday job. They had by this time dropped to League One and missed out on promotion via the play-offs twice.

Currently played 2 games with them, they were lying in 7th when I was appointed. Drew 1-1 vs Port Vale after dominating all of the game I managed to get a '90+4 equaliser thanks to Patrick Deane. I also realised how bad Francis Jeffers had got. 4 clear chances that usually you would score at least 3 of them, he missed them all. Second game was against guess who? Leeds. Top of the league and a bit of revenge in the air. We outplayed them and got a fantastic 3-1 result. Deane Smalley score twice and Alan McCormack got one before getting sent off late on. A very good start at Hillsborough :)

PhilD123

International Coach
Am I the only one that thinks 3D wouldn't be a great idea? FM is FM is FM, its not meant to be overcomplicated, with 3D and matches would take much longer. Just look at ICC's move to 3D with ICC3, and how unsuccessful that was.

The Che Guevara picture must mean a revolution so surely something big is going to happen.

Mr. Kurns

International Coach
I don't want 3D, I like the dots, I don't want some brilliant looking game, that is all cosmetics, and no realistic gameplay.

freddiw

Panel of Selectors
again the dots ARE defiantly better than 3D.

they need to improve on things like the

- Team Talks
- Media (when a manger gets sacked it needs to be a big deal)
- Player Interaction
- Transfers

etc etc

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
They need to worry about the match engine A.I., not making it pretty. 3d Match Engine would be a bad idea, they'd worry too much about that and neglect the AI of the game, resulting in a worse mess than what the original 2008 game was. They need to use the 8.0.2 patch Ai and build on it, possibly a few new features, but definitely NOT 3D match engine.

Users who are viewing this thread