Story FTP: I've never been one for titles

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
uh, he's a senior now :p

----------

And I love how Young is my only pure batsman to have not been capped at U19 NAT level and leading the MVP standings this season xD

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Oh , my bad , I did'nt carefully see the senior squad .

----------

And I love how Young is my only pure batsman to have not been capped at U19 NAT level and leading the MVP standings this season xD

Yeah he is a future legend and maybe future captain , I advice MR Hedger to make him bat at #3 and see how he bats so he gets some chance of being a pure star for the team .:p

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
lol, well none of my youth side is currently playing in the senior side. This was the season my final youth prospects moved into the senior side (Goedhart + Dysart (who I sold for $311,832 at the start of this season)). So I have no focus on my youth side atm. Vierhouten is the only player who is actually alright, but he goes nowhere near van der Hoeven's quality as a keeper so he'll probably be sold at the end of this season.

----------

And nah, he's doing fine opening the batting so he can stay there :p

And he'll probably be my One Day captain once Tindall retires (much depends on whether Mol can find form in the One Day side as Mol/Young are my best players suited for captaincy)

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
And what about selling Barry Healy ? :spy

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
lol, well I sold him for $330,000 as he wasn't exceptionally great and was only a medium pacer, since I'm liking my current attack of Dharson/Lansing (fast), Bollinger (FM), my two spinners and my medium pace all-rounder. Playing an extra medium pacer is a push, especially as I like to play on dry pitches with my two spinners.

Evert Goedhart will be the exception to that once he gets a little older. He's such a talent. Like he took 11 wickets @ 16.09 in 4 matches in the World Cup last season (tied 3rd most wickets in the tournament).

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
And also give Craig Crane a rest , give David O' Keeffe an oppertunity and show his talent ,MR Hedger .:p

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Yeah and what if when Fred Tindall retires and Aidan O'Leary appeals to become captain ? you can't say no because he has proved a legend for you ,isn't he MR Hedger ? :p

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
lol, well I think Tindall and O'Leary will be retiring about the same time :p

I want to get O'Leary to 10,000 runs but that might be tough. Could take him to about 37 or 38 to get there xD

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
And what do you think about Michael Young's future ? will he be able to break Sachin's record or end up as the respectful captain ? huh MR Hedger ? :p

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
hmm, Omara is the one to watch out for. Young's just having a really great season. Although a double century helped his stats xD

But yeah, Omara's already passed 3000 career OD runs, and is only 22. And he should be part of the Canadian National setup in the next couple of seasons.

He holds the record for the highest NAT U19 score for a Canadian batsman in competitive matches with 180 off 141 deliveries and could have gone close to a double century, as he got out in the 48th over. He's also Canada's top career run scorer in U19 NAT cricket with 702 runs in 18 matches. (These are competitive matches, he's made many more runs in friendlies) And he's one of only 2 Canadian players to score 2 competitive U19 NAT centuries (180 and 106).

So he should be part of the senior national setup in the next few seasons

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Well , yeah with no doubt he should be part of the senior national setup in the next seasons but there are more new young talents who haven't showed themselves and their talent like Lars van der Hoeven a good keeper maybe he takes place of James Pettinger and in my consideration , Craig Crane will not perform well so I'd suggest you to sell him but if you want , you can test him the next season too .

In the other hand , your one and only senior all rounder Aladdin Yousif should be given chance to bat at the Top Order to show what he has got and give him more over to bowl and test him .

And about the bowlers , after when Fred Tindall (the great captain+bowler as well) is retired , the young talent Evert Goedhart will have more oppertunities to play and take wickets and without and doubt , your great bowler Frank Bollinger will be having more chances than Evert as he is more experienced and has taken 107 wickets @ 25.56 which is totally a brilliant record for any bowler and his youth career has been outstanding i'e 31 matches, 72 wickets @ 14.26 .

So what do you think MR Hedger ? :p

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
yeah, van der Hoeven will be playing next match. Pettinger needs a rest anyway. Not selling Crane just yet, he's had a good season so far :p

And Yousif is a bowling all-rounder and he's playing in both T20s and OD matches, so fitness is a big issue for him so I'm reluctant to bat him up.

And atm, I think I'm looking at a Lansing/Bollinger/Tindall/Goedhart/Yousif bowling attack in a couple of seasons time. Whiteman is solid but is nothing spectacular so yeah.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
And also , David O'Keeffe will have a good season he's a 21 year old youngster and he might me handy in test cricket . :p

Users who are viewing this thread