Story FTP: Killers Cricket Clubs Journey to success! - Post if you're followin!

Good one... And good start... I want to know one thing why you are bowling with too many bowlers ?

Wow wow... I am just asking. If you don't like then I won't come here...

OK??? I am manager of myself :mad:

Wow wow... I am just asking. If you don't like then I won't come here...

OK??? I am manager of myself :mad:

No I love it when you come here, but asking why I bowl so many bowlers is weird, considering it wasn't an abnormal amount of bowlers.

Thanks for the comments.

I wanted to know the thought behind it. I want to know whether you have enough bowler or have too much all rounders ....

Nothing else, mate.

I wanted to know the thought behind it. I want to know whether you have enough bowler or have too much all rounders ....

Nothing else, mate.

Just a shitload of allrounders who don't normally play and I put them in the team for the bot. Haha.

1. This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 15 seconds.

Jakester1288 added 1 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

your batsmen = win, your bowlers = fail.

Haha, my first XI would have made about 250 with the bat and bowled them out for about 60.

okay so I will re phrase, :p, your back up bowlers = fail :)

Killers Cricket Club v KCC - Youth One Day - Preview

fslogo.jpg

Today Jake McDonald named his Youths side ahead of tomorrows home match against KCC. Taking the field would be the following XI.

The team

Stewart Mato *+
Phillip Smith
Kirirta Nandin
John Marks
Geoffrey Myerson
Alexander Wright
Henry Brown
Ross Dummett
Ditaujas Sreedharan
Prem Suranga
Geoffrey Balasoglou

A very strong team here, quality batsman and bowlers all through. Lots of pressure on young Stewart Mato, opening the batting, captaining and taking the gloves as well.

The quote

When asked about this at the press conference, he stated "The advantages of having 6 days between this game and our next youths game is that we can play our best team and have plenty of time for them to rest up and prepare for the next match.

This is clearly our strongest team, no offense to the players who aren't playing. We have our strongest batting and bowling line up possible, Henry batting at 7 when he batted at 6 today in seniors and made a half century at a strike rate over 200 is amazing. I've instructed the boys to really have a hit, try to get a big total on the board, without losing their minds and uncontrollably getting out for the sake of quick runs. We are aiming to crack the 300 mark again though. The bowling attack is crazy. We have a great 4 man pace attack then the off spinning allrounder Wrighty ripping down his spinners. The balance of the team is good, if we lose I will be very disappointed. That said, KCC are no easy beats. Forget our 327 run victory on Friday, that was seniors, different players now, and they will be keen to get back at us. Game on!"

Last edited:
Something went wrong and I made a mistake and lost all this. It was the youths review of KCC v Killers Cricket Club. We lost by 7 runs.

Sorry.

Last edited:
Again sorry for not being able to update. I should be able to review today's match and seniors training, and if you really want it I suppose a preview if I've got time.

Please post what you want me to do and what you will/want to read.

Just a quick update for seniors training.

Seniors training

fslogo.jpg

Phillip Calder
Technique Reasonable ---> Capable

Kandala Mantri

Technique Average ---> Reasonable

Stuart Young

Technique Poor ---> Ordinary

Anthony Anneveld

Experience Reasonable ---> Capable

Users who are viewing this thread