Group B - ARGENTINA, Nigeria, Korea Republic, Greece

Attacking prowess overshadows defensive frailties for Argentina. Jonas was blatantly poor again; his positioning is very bad and needs to be exploited by the opposition. Samuel is too slow to catch up with fast strikers especially with them playing so far up. Demichelis makes a very poor error which is inexcusable at World Cup level. Heinze also seems uncomfortable at left back - tucking in a lot of the time.

For Nigeria to get through: they need to win against South Korea with 1-0 and Argentina needs to win against Greece with 1-0.

He obviously doesn't have a clue. Mate, that was Greece's first ever goal at a World Cup, let alone win. They are nowhere near favourites. I'd still be surprised if they made it out of the group stages.

He obviously doesn't have a clue. Mate, that was Greece's first ever goal at a World Cup, let alone win. They are nowhere near favorites. I'd still be surprised if they made it out of the group stages.

No I think he is actually talking about winning this years WC: a sub-competition normally referred to under its full name: The Armitage Shanks Water Closet Memorial Trophy. In that they are definitely one of the favorites!:p

Well Argentina finally breaks Greece. Feel bad for the greek goal keeper though. He was terrific. To have all the hard work undone!

Argentina definitely look the goods, them Brazil and Portugal have been the picks so far. Germany would have been there until that shock loss.

Users who are viewing this thread